Making Buckets in the Low Post-- ONO! | The Boneyard

Making Buckets in the Low Post-- ONO!

Reaction Score
The very first question from the press corps to L.A. Sparks coach Fred Williams in his post-game presser Tuesday (6/21) was about the progress of Olivia Nelson-Ododa. "She's been awesome," he replied. ONO scored three times from the low post on Tuesday against the Washington Mystics with two offensive rebounds, plus a clean block in the 4th quarter. The TV announcers lavished praise on her play. Here's the presser with Williams:

Here's full game highlights with ONO's first bucket at the 2:35 mark:

WASHINGTON MYSTICS vs. LOS ANGELES SPARKS | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS | June 21, 2022

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I have the WNBA League Pass and I watch as many games as possible. Obviously, I am rooting for all the former Husky players, even when they are on opposing sides in the same game. My favorite rooting interest is the Seattle Storm with Stewie, Sue and Gabby, but I will pretty much root for any team with a former Husky or two. Because I live in LA, I get to see and read about a lot of Sparks games. I really don't root for the Sparks, but I surely root for Olivia and Katie Lou to play well and make a difference. The other night I was watching the Mystics at the Sparks. Elizabeth Williams strolled down the lane for an apparent two points when Olivia came out of nowhere and blocked her shot out of the gym. The TV announcer screamed, "ONO says oh, nooooo". Just perfect! I hope you all are supporting the W. I have seen so many fabulous games, including the recent game when Chicago came back from 28 points down in the first quarter and showed the Aces, who were celebrating in that first quarter as if they had won the Championship, that the game ain't over till it's over. And I got to root for both Kiah Stokes and Azura Stevens. Win win!

Reaction Score
I have the WNBA League Pass and I watch as many games as possible. Obviously, I am rooting for all the former Husky players, even when they are on opposing sides in the same game. My favorite rooting interest is the Seattle Storm with Stewie, Sue and Gabby, but I will pretty much root for any team with a former Husky or two. Because I live in LA, I get to see and read about a lot of Sparks games. I really don't root for the Sparks, but I surely root for Olivia and Katie Lou to play well and make a difference. The other night I was watching the Mystics at the Sparks. Elizabeth Williams strolled down the lane for an apparent two points when Olivia came out of nowhere and blocked her shot out of the gym. The TV announcer screamed, "ONO says oh, nooooo". Just perfect! I hope you all are supporting the W. I have seen so many fabulous games, including the recent game when Chicago came back from 28 points down in the first quarter and showed the Aces, who were celebrating in that first quarter as if they had won the Championship, that the game ain't over till it's over. And I got to root for both Kiah Stokes and Azura Stevens. Win win!
So what are they saying in the LA press about what Williams is planning for the center position. Yesterday, in Seattle, he played Cambage for only 13 min but played ONO for 22 mins. Seems tome that Cambage is too slow on defense while Liv covers a lot if grond. Liv alters a lot of with her long reach.

Reaction Score
So what are they saying in the LA press about what Williams is planning for the center position. Yesterday, in Seattle, he played Cambage for only 13 min but played ONO for 22 mins. Seems tome that Cambage is too slow on defense while Liv covers a lot if grond. Liv alters a lot of shots with her long reach.

Reaction Score
So what are they saying in the LA press about what Williams is planning for the center position. Yesterday, in Seattle, he played Cambage for only 13 min but played ONO for 22 mins. Seems tome that Cambage is too slow on defense while Liv covers a lot if grond. Liv alters a lot of with her long reach.
Oops

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom