Makes me appreciate our 4 titles | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Makes me appreciate our 4 titles

Reaction Score
Looking at Gonzaga, you realize how many things have to go right to win one championship, let alone four.
How could you not appreciate that, Two years when UCONN came out of nowhere riding the best player in the tournament. No matter how old you get you will have those memories. That's why you just want to get into the tournament, you just never know. Look what Juzang almost pulled off this year, unbelievable.

Reaction Score
Could you imagine going on another team's message board that has 4x the number of national championships as the program you root for and talking _____?

The GMac era at Syracuse is going to be something.

Reaction Score
the 90s before 99 made me wonder "is UConn ever going to make the FF?" the 1994 loss to Florida still annoys me.
The Laettner shot in the dream season still annoys me!

Reaction Score
Looking at Gonzaga, you realize how many things have to go right to win one championship, let alone four.
Ive been thinking about this a lot since the Zags lost. I was thinking a few years ago they could become the west version of Uconn but that ship has sailed. Once Uconn/JC got in the F4 there was no denying us. JC was going to get his title and there wasnt a damn thing anyone was going to do to stop him. Mark Few has come up short twice and this latest one stings quite a bit more considering them being unbeaten and they didnt get a chance last season because of covid. I think theyll eventually win one but im not so certain anymore. This shows just how special what JC did here really was. Even Ollies title has JCs fingerprints all over it. They were his players.

Reaction Score
Ive been thinking about this a lot since the Zags lost. I was thinking a few years ago they could become the west version of Uconn but that ship has sailed. Once Uconn/JC got in the F4 there was no denying us. JC was going to get his title and there wasnt a damn thing anyone was going to do to stop him. Mark Few has come up short twice and this latest one stings quite a bit more considering them being unbeaten and they didnt get a chance last season because of covid. I think theyll eventually win one but im not so certain anymore. This shows just how special what JC did here really was. Even Ollies title has JCs fingerprints all over it. They were his players.
They need to do themselves a favor and get out of the WCC. It doesn’t do them any favors come tournament time.

Reaction Score
The absolute imposing of your will on another human, for 40 minutes, is really what it boils down to. The physical talent is there in different shapes.
Orchestrating that and making them believe.......funny how JC has those same initials.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom