Maddy enters WNBA draft | The Boneyard

Maddy enters WNBA draft

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
She would have completely obliterated the scoring record had she returned. I guess it’s Caitlin Clark’s for the taking now.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
With Maddy gone who will be UConn's strongest opponent in the conference?

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
I can't believe I never noticed this before. When Maddy gets the ball, she usually holds it above her head ( away from pesky guards,) From this position she can either pass or shoot, she does both accurately. I wish our bigs could learn this skill, especially on rebounds around the basket. Instead of bringing the rebound down to their waist (Patterson does this a lot), go right back up with the shot. Work on this in practice. If they already do this, then work on it some more. Best of luck to Maddy.

Reaction Score
I can't believe I never noticed this before. When Maddy gets the ball, she usually holds it above her head ( away from pesky guards,) From this position she can either pass or shoot, she does both accurately. I wish our bigs could learn this skill, especially on rebounds around the basket. Instead of bringing the rebound down to their waist (Patterson does this a lot), go right back up with the shot. Work on this in practice. If they already do this, then work on it some more. Best of luck to Maddy.
She plays tall which will help her in the WNBA. I agree with your comments but it is true of most post players not just the ones at UCONN.

Reaction Score
Maddy Siegrist is the most "I don't
know who she's THAT good at basketball, good at basketball" player I've ever seen. If that makes any sense. Second in that category is Marina Mabrey, btw.

Reaction Score
Maddy Siegrist is the most "I don't
know who she's THAT good at basketball, good at basketball" player I've ever seen. If that makes any sense. Second in that category is Marina Mabrey, btw.
Makes no sense to me but maybe I'm missing something, do you mean underrated, unheralded, unknown, underappreciated, stealth ???

Reaction Score
We might have seen two of the best five statistical seasons in NCAA history in the same year.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
It can be taught and learned. The two coaches I played for taught it. If you brought the ball down below your head in practice during skills drills or a scrimmage (and especially a game), you ran laps until HE got tired. We ALL learned after a while...... muscle memory. :cool: As Geno says...practice it until you can't get it wrong.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom