LSU Basketball 21-22 | Page 31 | The Boneyard

LSU Basketball 21-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
FJLtzYsVgAApxxm

Kim and Augustus watching Mikaylah Williams tonight in Lake Charles. Its nice seeing Seimone around the program more again.

Reaction Score
FJLtzYsVgAApxxm

Kim and Augustus watching Mikaylah Williams tonight in Lake Charles. Its nice seeing Seimone around the program more again.
Mulkey is looking like idk these folks ‍♂️

Reaction Score
Williams will be a program changer for Mulkey. I don’t see Kim allowing her to leave the state.
I won’t feel comfortable till the dotted lines are signed but I feel she will keep her home. Prior to Nikki leaving, she was at Baylor multiple times so they have had a relationship for a while. Plus her family are big LSU people, she attended LSU softball camps growing up before focusing solely on basketball

LSU will have to fend off UCONN, SC and Ole Miss (her other top schools). That will be tall order to accomplish. I don’t think LSU has landed a premier recruit like that in over a decade

Reaction Score
I won’t feel comfortable till the dotted lines are signed but I feel she will keep her home. Prior to Nikki leaving, she was at Baylor multiple times so they have had a relationship for a while. Plus her family are big LSU people, she attended LSU softball camps growing up before focusing solely on basketball

LSU will have to fend off UCONN, SC and Ole Miss (her other top schools). That will be tall order to accomplish. I don’t think LSU has landed a premier recruit like that in over a decade
Did she come out with an official list or are you just speculating?

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Williams is definitely going to LSU. You don't let a player like that leave your state, especially if you're a good coach like Mulkey.

Reaction Score
Williams is definitely going to LSU. You don't let a player like that leave your state, especially if you're a good coach like Mulkey.
I think she stays home IMO but I can’t fault any kid enjoying the recruiting process and getting spoiled. Good to see all your options and taking it in. This only happens once in your career.

The things schools do for recruits is amazing. Must be nice to be a top recruit.

Reaction Score
Well, I would not say definitely. There may be a high probability. How many number 1 men's bb players have left SC over the years? :mad:

Also, NIL could raise its ugly head. I don't know how many LSU boosters are willing to put money together for women's basketball. I dunno. If it was football . . .

Dawn was a good coach until she got A'ja to make her a top coach. Kim is already a top coach. So, the probability is very high. But "definite?" I dunno.

Reaction Score
It might be likely but far from definite. Especially with coach Law doing the recruiting. I am sure a lot of people thought Boston was definitely going to UConn.

Reaction Score
@Dwilliams02

Kim said Autumn Newby was doing really well yesterday on the coaches show and said she could be back at practice as soon as tomorrow. I doubt we see her verse Florida but next week is looking like a strong possibility the way they were talking.

Reaction Score
@Dwilliams02

Kim said Autumn Newby was doing really well yesterday on the coaches show and said she could be back at practice as soon as tomorrow. I doubt we see her verse Florida but next week is looking like a strong possibility the way they were talking.
That’s great news !!!

Reaction Score

Kim has Newby is good to go. Thank goodness!

Thats great news. I'm nervous about Florida, sure they lost Briggs but they have been playing extremely extremely well recently. Road games are always tough.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Thats great news. I'm nervous about Florida, sure they lost Briggs but they have been playing extremely extremely well recently. Road games are always tough.
I will always root for Zippy Broughton(transfer from Rutgers). But I believe we'll be alright...I have faith!

Reaction Score
Pretty embarrassing effort by the team minus Pointer. Cherry is a hot head when things don't go her way. Florida out played and out coached LSU. Morris body language was absolutely terrible. If LSU wasn't so short sided on the bench, her and Cherry deserved to sit on it all game.

I saw one team with heart that wanted it more. The other walked down the floor after committing dumb decisions and pouted.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Was a harsh game to watch. Poor efforts on both ends. Won’t take away from Florida playing extremely well.

Can’t take a game off in this conference cuz you will get burned.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Was a harsh game to watch. Poor efforts on both ends. Won’t take away from Florida playing extremely well.

Just gotta win the rematch later this season.

Reaction Score

People who don’t play in this conference don’t understand how tough it is. Every team has some really good players. If one team is off they can be beat.

Reaction Score
People who don’t play in this conference don’t understand how tough it is. Every team has some really good players. If one team is off they can be beat.
Yup if they don’t get their act together, they will lose to Arkansas next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul