Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Look at this beauty....

Screen-Shot-2020-12-04-at-6-59-07-PM.png
Was a pain to watch these games

Reaction Score
Look at this beauty....

Screen-Shot-2020-12-04-at-6-59-07-PM.png
For future reference. If there are games streamed through flohoops. If you have a fire stick. There's an app you can sideload called supersonic streams. It's an iptv app. 3 day free trial with no credit required.

Reaction Score
E9Wn4RdWYAMY6QB

Guess there will be an announcement Monday. Already on LSU's campus and practicing in their facility.
catching up on posts here after being gone for a few days and wowwwww i did not expect this - Kim did about as much as she could do garnering talent in the amount of time that she did

on another note, does anyone remember the reason Morris left Baylor? I feel like i remember reading about conduct issues, but that could be wrong, just curious about any insight

Reaction Score
on another note, does anyone remember the reason Morris left Baylor? I feel like i remember reading about conduct issues, but that could be wrong, just curious about any insight
I am not 100% sure, a Baylor fan could probably give you better info than me. From all accounts Kim gave her the chance to stay on the team after not making good decisions but couldn't meet her standards or whatever she expected out of her, she was then dismissed.

Interestingly, Morris is added to the LSU WBB roster but no 'official announcement' about it yet.

Reaction Score
I am not 100% sure, a Baylor fan could probably give you better info than me. From all accounts Kim gave her the chance to stay on the team after not making good decisions but couldn't meet her standards or whatever she expected out of her, she was then dismissed.

Interestingly, Morris is added to the LSU WBB roster but no 'official announcement' about it yet.
I see, its quite the full circle moment, she has not nearly been the same since her freshman year, but I don't see Mulkey as the type of coach to get a player that isn't serious about the program. Will be interesting to see this all play out. I am curious as to how both you and @Dwilliams02 feel moving into the season now that Kim has filled out her staff and (appears to) have filled out the roster?

Reaction Score
I am curious as to how both you and @Dwilliams02 feel moving into the season now that Kim has filled out her staff and (appears to) have filled out the roster?
I'm sorry if this is long.

I mean getting a new coach made us happy, but to get Kim here was the icing on the cake that no fan could have asked more for. Kim has her work cut out for her. She has to rebuild the image of this program and sell recruits on LSU and the state of Louisiana. That itself is going to take time. LSU has not been relevant since 2008 after the Pokey resignation and Fowles graduated.

In terms of the roster, Kim did as much as anyone could have done. She was honest with the incoming freshmen and how they would fit into what they were trying to build here. That 6 person freshmen class was cut to 3. Three players who went to other schools all did not hold a single P5 offer (this illustrates the type of recruiting going on here under Nikki).

She brought in Gusters, Ursin, Morris, and perhaps got a steal getting Bartlett last minute due to the Syracuse fall out. Two four stars and two five stars added in a period of 4 months. Nikki would take like 5 years to sign a few four star prospects and Kim did more than that pretty quickly.

In terms of this season, I believe they will be a NCAAT team. I feel there will be major bumps in the road transitioning to a new style or system but its needed for the long run. If they can finish top 6 in the SEC and win a first round game, its more than anything Nikki accomplished in the last 7 years. Hopefully they can have a solid season, sign a few recruits this fall and use the portal next spring to build upon moving forward. I will be interested to see how everything comes together.

Reaction Score

I mean getting a new coach made us happy, but to get Kim here was the icing on the cake that no fan could have asked more for. Kim has her work cut out for her. She has to rebuild the image of this program and sell recruits on LSU and the state of Louisiana. That itself is going to take time. LSU has not been relevant since 2008 after the Pokey resignation and Fowles graduated.

In terms of the roster, Kim did as much as anyone could have done. She was honest with the incoming freshmen and how they would fit into what they were trying to build here. That 6 person freshmen class was cut to 3. Three players who went to other schools all did not hold a single P5 offer (this illustrates the type of recruiting going on here under Nikki).

She brought in Gusters, Ursin, Morris, and perhaps got a steal getting Bartlett last minute due to the Syracuse fall out. Two four stars and two five stars added in a period of 4 months. Nikki would take like 5 years to sign a few four star prospects and Kim did more than that pretty quickly.

In terms of this season, I believe they will be a NCAAT team. I feel there will be major bumps in the road transitioning to a new style or system but its needed for the long run. If they can finish top 6 in the SEC and win a first round game, its more than anything Nikki accomplished in the last 7 years. Hopefully they can have a solid season, sign a few recruits this fall and use the portal next spring to build upon moving forward. I will be interested to see how everything comes together.
Spot on

Reaction Score
catching up on posts here after being gone for a few days and wowwwww i did not expect this - Kim did about as much as she could do garnering talent in the amount of time that she did

Morris was arrested while at Baylor for a domestic assault type of situation. I believe she had a girlfriend at another school and it occurred there. When she transferred to Rutgers, she was arrested again for marijuana possession.

Reaction Score

The bottom line is that she has credibility that even if she doesn’t have an NCAA team this season there is a built in level of confidence that it will happen sooner rather than later and most importantly, it definitely will happen.

Reaction Score
Out of curiosity, does Autumn Newby have one or two seasons left of eligibility? She only played 3 seasons at Vanderbilt and did not play this past season.

Reaction Score
If Kim wants to rebuild this program, can’t let Mikaylah Williams go to Ole Miss. I get she has been heavy Ole Miss even before Kim got here but a local product like that can't be leaving this state, especially to a program who isnt among the elite already.

Last edited:

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I’m going to need our LSU friends to get to the bottom of this one please!!!!

skilz

Final Four Bound!
Reaction Score
I find this odd that this news about Moon came out today. My gut feeling tells me this is hurricane related, but will try to find out more. LSU's nursing and medical programs are NOT on the Baton Rouge campus, but are in New Orleans. Power is out in the entire city for quite some time (several months possible). The main power supplier Entergy had a catastrophic transmission system failure (large power towers fell). Some of the surrounding areas are without drinking water too.

Moon's home town was hit really hard. I pray she and her family can push forward.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I wonder if this has anything to with Morris
I doubt it. Morris likely isn’t even eligible this year.

Not gonna lie, that’s a pretty catastrophic loss. Who else on the roster is a proven caliber piece outside of Pointer?

she was on the Jordy Cullota show talking about how they worked with her to be able to Pursue her postgraduate works and the logistics. Still odd regardless to make a decision like this now as classes have started. This seems pretty sudden, like something that just happened..

Reaction Score
Even more odd, she was at the team meeting just days ago. Wonder if something family related, especially after the storm that just hit

Reaction Score
I doubt it. Morris likely isn’t even eligible this year.

Not gonna lie, that’s a pretty catastrophic loss. Who else on the roster is a proven caliber piece outside of Pointer?

she was on the Jordy Cullota show talking about how they worked with her to be able to Pursue her postgraduate works and the logistics. Still odd regardless to make a decision like this now as classes have started. This seems pretty sudden, like something that just happened..
I feel like this is hurricane related. Idk. But it would make sense

Reaction Score
I feel like this is hurricane related. Idk. But it would make sense
Even if so. BR isn’t that far from her home. So it doesn’t make much sense to transfer again unless she wants to be that close to home. Seems hurricane related with the timing…

Reaction Score
I just cannot see this being team related or being unhappy. Especially after seeing what Southeast Louisiana went through

Reaction Score
Even if so. BR isn’t that far from her home. So it doesn’t make much sense to transfer again unless she wants to be that close to home. Seems hurricane related with the timing…
Her family may have evacuated. And something may have happened to her home. I don't want to make any false assumptions.

skilz

Final Four Bound!
Reaction Score
See my post above. Her classes are in New Orleans and not on campus. New Orleans is out of electricity for "at least' 1 month.

Reaction Score
See my post above. Her classes are in New Orleans and not on campus. New Orleans is out of electricity for "at least' 1 month.
She would have most likely been excused. The school is in new Orleans. Her classes most likely are online. And the way the program work. She could have went to a health facility local to do any clinicals. Definitely not ruling it out, but not only the power is off. Half of Louisiana does not have any access to internet if they are with spectrum.

Reaction Score
I was told she was able to do a lot of her work online and that they worked something out for that (big reason she came here). I guess we will find out more later. This seems hurricane related given how sudden this was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom