LSU basketball, 2023 | The Boneyard

LSU basketball, 2023

Reaction Score
Morris had awful body language but I will reserve judgement this time because she does look sick/under the weather. She's wrapped up in towels

Reaction Score
She's on the bench. I think Kim didn't like how she was playing and is sending a message.
I like it. We need more out of her in the future. But we also need more from our other guards.

Reaction Score
Carson and Morris have been a joke lately. LSU is legit playing 2 on 5 because no one other than Angel and Flaujae do anything

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
She's on the bench. I think Kim didn't like how she was playing and is sending a message.
Thanks. I didn’t see her get injured so i wasn’t sure but i was flipping between games.

Reaction Score
God, that was an ugly win.
Kim said Morris wasn’t feeling good

I can excuse her. Carson not so much. I say start Poole over Carson and let Morris get back off the ball more

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Kim said Morris wasn’t feeling good

I can excuse her. Carson not so much. I say start Poole over Carson and let Morris get back off the ball more
Well then, I can excuse her too. I'd like that starting lineup. Poole is a better defender than Carson also.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Great response after Mizzou closed the gap to 4 early in the 3rd.

Gotta make our FTs tho!

Reaction Score
This team drives me up the wall. Defense is significantly better but they are beyond carless with the ball and way to nonchalant with their decision making. They get big leads then just go into coast, lazy passes and dumb decisions

But not going to complain about a 20 point win on the road.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
This team drives me up the wall. Defense is significantly better but they are beyond carless with the ball and way to nonchalant with their decision making. They get big leads then just go into coast, lazy passes and dumb decisions

But not going to complain about a 20 point win on the road.
Agreed! But we shot the ball very well tonight though!

We'll get better at those things, hopefully.

Reaction Score

FmeY115XwAEP74q

Reaction Score
I hope Morris and Reese get an ear full tomorrow.

Reese is great but the extracurricular have to get addressed immediately. Same with Morris. Morris sucks the life out of a team with her pouting, dumb turnovers, etc.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
I hope Morris and Reese get an ear full tomorrow.

Reese is great but the extracurricular have to get addressed immediately. Same with Morris.
I mean I want them to be excited....but not every basket needs a celebration.

Plus Johnson, I know you a freshman but we didn't win anything...you don't need to be hyped up in the crowd.

Reaction Score
Reese saying I can't do it alone to her teammates is what did it for me. The over the top celebrating, not getting back and giving up points not once, or twice but multiple times was also a bit much
Arkansas scored an easy 10-12 points off players celebrating, show boating and not running back.

Embarrassing.

Reaction Score
I hated it too. But honestly. It's not often we have that atmosphere on the women's side. They've witnessed that same atmosphere going to football games.

As players, especially the group of players we have now. They feed into the atmosphere easily.... Now I'm a bit younger so my views on it is a bit different lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom