Love a good interconference rivalry game | The Boneyard

Love a good interconference rivalry game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Everyone loves a game between conferences. ESPN's elimination of the big east only makes college football that less enjoyable to watch. There will be fewer interconference games if everyone gets consolidated in 4 big conferences. Watching ND Pitt, not that interested anymore. Last week I would have been pounding the table for Pitt. Now it's not as interesting.

That's why I wouldn't mind being in some type of patchwork conference (so long as it keeps the aq, which I think it would) with about 12 teams in it. I'd rather root against ACC teams than for them. I guess that means I'm an ND lean on this one. I'll really have a hard time getting chauvinistic about the ACC. If there is any way to salvage the big east -- I should shut up now. Your welcome. There isn't a way. Everyone is ready to jump.

Reaction Score
I'd rather have it be a conference game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
There will probably be almost the exact same amount of interconference games unless the conferences start playing 9 conference games.

Reaction Score
There will probably be almost the exact same amount of interconference games unless the conferences start playing 9 conference games.
what do I know? nuthin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc