Lots of kids camping at UConn now | The Boneyard

Lots of kids camping at UConn now

Reaction Score
It'd be extremely disappointing if we don't finally capitalize on closing the deal on more 3 and, potentially, 4 star recruits moving fwd. We should be able to show off our campus (give these kids an experience.... UConn looks far from like the projects when I went there back in the late 80s/early 90s) this time around. Market the heck out of it.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
If done correctly we have a lot to offer with school, academics, schedule flexibility, developing pros. I just don’t think bowl tie ins a that important to kids now a days. Win 6 and we can fill in anywhere needed. In 2-3 years we need to be able to win 6 consistently.

Reaction Score
I get the impression that kids would love to play for an independent UConn, since it may be more adventurous than being in the AAC. There's kids throwing themselves to UConn on Twitter.

Didn't mind the North Korean looking UConn during the early to mid 90s. Worked well enough for the athletic department, somehow.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I get the impression that kids would love to play for an independent UConn, since it may be more adventurous than being in the AAC. There's kids throwing themselves to UConn on Twitter.

Didn't mind the North Korean looking UConn during the early to mid 90s. Worked well enough for the athletic department, somehow.
First comparison of the UConn campus to North Korea I’ve ever seen. Great recruiting line for sure.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I'm leaning more towards East Germany
No such thing anymore.

I was just imagining the recruitment letter “ Come to Storrs. a little bit of North Korea.”

Reaction Score
Come experience Pyongyang (or East Berlin), in Storrs!

That comparison no longer holds true. Finally have become a "first world" (or second world, who knows) campus. Baseball stadium itself has an incredible design.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom