Looking ahead... | The Boneyard

Looking ahead...

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
For the 3rd round of the Tourney, some of the matchups for the #1 seeds are not compelling at all. UConn vs. Iowa will have tons of hype and buildup because of the 2 Fr. stars. Iowa might have a tiny bit of a punchers chance, but this probably won't be very close. If Stanford muddles around like they have a bad habit of doing, Missouri St. could keep it semi interesting. I give GA Tech just about a 0% chance of beating South Carolina. NC St. vs. Indiana potentially could be a really solid game. Looks like it will be not until the Regional Final that most of the #1 seeds are challenged much (and then we could have some heavyweight brawls).

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Dont sell the Jackets short. Its gonna be one ugly ugly game though.

Reaction Score
1616641753333.png

Reaction Score
I don’t see how Louisville gets past Oregon! I don’t think they have anyone who can guard prince and sabally!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I don’t see how Louisville gets past Oregon! I don’t think they have anyone who can guard prince and sabally!
I'm old enough to remember when Louisville didn't have anyone who could guard Griner and Pope.

Jeff will find a way.

Reaction Score
I'm old enough to remember when Louisville didn't have anyone who could guard Griner and Pope.

Jeff will find a way.
Not if they start off with how they did against northwestern! Louisville are lucky that northwestern couldn’t shoot in the second half. If mikesell and the Oregon guards shoots lights out, game over for Louisville

Reaction Score
Not an impossible task. Oregon isn't that great, its doable but they are flirting with disaster if the continue to poor offensive starts....

Reaction Score
Not an impossible task. Oregon isn't that great, its doable but they are flirting with disaster if the continue to poor offensive starts....
True it’s going to be which teams guards can shoot the ball! Prince might be the x-factor for Oregon? I’d like to see the match up of sabally and Cochran

Reaction Score
I expect/would like to see an elite eight of all 1 and 2 seeds. The top 8 teams really separated themselves all season long and I’d like to see it play out by them playing one another. If they all advance, each of those games would be a toss up in my mind.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom