Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
A36541A4-1862-4C18-A783-6435C03E1849.jpeg

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
You notice they never announced the number of season tickets sold this year (or at least that I saw)...

My best guess, season ticket holders were around 6 to 8k.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
it's been my complaint about the entire Athletic Dept for years - remind me again why I spend all this money on season tickets when you're papering the streets with the exact same thing??????

Because you're a charitable guy. Football tickets are a donation...that's the deal.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
anyone want to provide a corporate code? I'm going with two others but may be able to bring more if the tickets are free...
You can send in a PM if you want... Been a season ticket holder since the Rent opened and I'm fine with this practice. The way I look it at it is these people going for free wouldn't be going at all so the more the merrier.

Reaction Score
Have 7 going and could probably get another 5 to commit (brother who goes to Eastern and his buddies) if I could get them tickets. Tried to PM you, but could not for some reason. Would like to bring the extra bodies, if possible, please PM me if you can.

Reaction Score
You can send in a PM if you want... Been a season ticket holder since the Rent opened and I'm fine with this practice. The way I look it at it is these people going for free wouldn't be going at all so the more the merrier.

That’s where I am on this.

As for finding humor or pleasure in the struggles this program is having as some appear to do here, I simply don’t get it. Kind of perverse imo.

Reaction Score
They officially gave up on ever selling another ticket.

They might be snuffing the program out folks.

They snuffed the program out when they moved to the Big EAst. The only open question is when they will admit it. Combine this with the other thread that folks here are surprised there aren't more scheduling announcements since the move.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
That’s where I am on this.

As for finding humor or pleasure in the struggles this program is having as some appear to do here, I simply don’t get it. Kind of perverse imo.

Yep - because you’re part of the fanbase that accepts Suzie Lax and Diaco and Benedict and Edsall.

You stood by and watched them burn it to the ground and now that they are doing the last rites you don’t the dark humor some of us have seen for a decade.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If you don’t care personally that they print tickets... because you don’t get the big picture - sit it out. This is the biggest named home game they have had in years and they stuck their thumb in the eye of anyone who pays them actual money.

The leadership is a disgrace.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
They officially gave up on ever selling another ticket.

They might be snuffing the program out folks.
I see your point, but I'd much rather have a full(er) stadium than continue to play in an empty one. They just need to make things right for the STHs. How they do that, I don't know.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
They snuffed the program out when they moved to the Big EAst. The only open question is when they will admit it. Combine this with the other thread that folks here are surprised there aren't more scheduling announcements since the move.

I know this isn’t the most cultured group on the planet but when I called this program Springtime for Hitler... I thought we were talking 5 years not 6 months.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I see your point, but I'd much rather have a full(er) stadium than continue to play in an empty one. They just need to make things right for the STHs. How they do that, I don't know.

Lol give them their money back?

What do you people do for work that you think giving your product away works?

Other than drug dealer?

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Lol give them their money back?

What do you people do for work that you think giving your product away works?

Other than drug dealer?

Give them a next year free? Or at half price? Special event them out the wazoo? A lot of meet and greets. Tell them how much they are valued? Give them Season ticket holders promotional stuff? I'd have to see the numbers to come up with a plan that works financially and actually would have value to the STHs. I mean I'm not a "financial genius" or anything, but I suspect that in the real world long term relationships are recognized and rewarded on a fairly consistent basis.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Give them a next year free? Or at half price? Special event them out the wazoo? A lot of meet and greets. Tell them how much they are valued? Give them Season ticket holders promotional stuff? I'd have to see the numbers to come up with a plan that works financially and actually would have value to the STHs. I mean I'm not a "financial genius" or anything, but I suspect that in the real world long term relationships are recognized and rewarded on a fairly consistent basis.

Clearly you dont get this. So stop digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom