Local Final Four Watch Party | The Boneyard

Local Final Four Watch Party

Reaction Score
Anyone know of a spot near West Hartford area showing the game? I know bars will have the game on, but I am talking about more of a dedicated UConn watch party. Thanks!

Reaction Score
I can't attend in person due to work, so I'll be at Gampel with my kid screaming my lungs out. The next best thing to being at the game. Hopefully, we get a huge turnout in Houston, but for those that can't go there, a rocking Gampel would be awesome.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
People have been gathering at Rocking Horse in Hartford, at least lately they have. Sometimes Tavern Downtown.

If you ask for game sound, be prepared for some wanna-be country bumpkin to get pissed at you and demand Morgan Wallen gets put back on the speakers so he can tap around in his $1200 fake cowboy boots he bought in Nashville during a boys trip last month. If you ask him about George Strait he will have no idea what you’re talking about, then will offer to fight you.

Reaction Score
People have been gathering at Rocking Horse in Hartford, at least lately they have. Sometimes Tavern Downtown.

If you ask for game sound, be prepared for some wanna-be country bumpkin to get pissed at you and demand Morgan Wallen gets put back on the speakers so he can tap around in his $1200 fake cowboy boots he bought in Nashville during a boys trip last month. If you ask him about George Strait he will have no idea what you’re talking about, then will offer to fight you.
I feel you on that. I know virtually every bar will have it on a tv somewhere but I wanted something a little more hype. People actually watching the game.. I can't make gampel, but not a bad suggestion.

Reaction Score
I received an email from the UConn Foundation for UConn alumni and fans to watch the game together (link below). The 'Hartford' game watch being hosted at Kinsmen Brewing Co. in Milldale, CT would be the closest to the West Hartford area. I've personally never attended one of these game watch events before, but have been to other alumni events that were fun. Hope this helps!

Final Four Game Watch

Reaction Score
I received an email from the UConn Foundation for UConn alumni and fans to watch the game together (link below). The 'Hartford' game watch being hosted at Kinsmen Brewing Co. in Milldale, CT would be the closest to the West Hartford area. I've personally never attended one of these game watch events before, but have been to other alumni events that were fun. Hope this helps!

Final Four Game Watch

Went there last year for a big east tournament game when they did a game watch and while we had fun the place was packed and I’d say 90% of the people there weren’t there for the game. They also didn’t have a good tv set up or anything we got very lucky to find a spot close to a tv. Obviously final four might be different though.

I saw some clips from elicit in Manchester this past Saturday and it looked like a great vibe

Reaction Score
Went there last year for a big east tournament game when they did a game watch and while we had fun the place was packed and I’d say 90% of the people there weren’t there for the game. They also didn’t have a good tv set up or anything we got very lucky to find a spot close to a tv. Obviously final four might be different though.

I saw some clips from elicit in Manchester this past Saturday and it looked like a great vibe
Didn’t even think of elicit. That could be perfect

Reaction Score
We hit Elicit for the Arkansas game. Got there early and got a great table.

The good. Huge tv, backup tvs, carried the audio, beer, food fine, good crowd.

The ok. I thought the place was going to be ABSOLUTELY NUTS with UConn chants, etc. It was fine, and our ten had a blast, but get a few hundred more Husky fans in there and it would have been magic. Maybe a closer game would have brought that out?

We’d probably be going back to Elicit if my bud didn’t have an 85” tv with a crazy nice viewing experience.

Reaction Score
We hit Elicit for the Arkansas game. Got there early and got a great table.

The good. Huge tv, backup tvs, carried the audio, beer, food fine, good crowd.

The ok. I thought the place was going to be ABSOLUTELY NUTS with UConn chants, etc. It was fine, and our ten had a blast, but get a few hundred more Husky fans in there and it would have been magic. Maybe a closer game would have brought that out?

We’d probably be going back to Elicit if my bud didn’t have an 85” tv with a crazy nice viewing experience.
Thanks for the info. I figure it being a Saturday now + final four might draw those extra few hundred?

Reaction Score

If you watch this game there, you deserve a Fishy throat punch.

Reaction Score
hypothetically, of course

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom