Live Music Fairfield County | The Boneyard

Live Music Fairfield County

BrysonDeMan

Hits Bombs
Reaction Score
Have a buddy coming into town for a member-guest. Was wondering what bars in Fairfield County have the best live music. I know the Black Duck can always be counted on. Haven’t been down to SoNo in a while but assume there are some good places there. Stamford? Fairfield?

Reaction Score
The Acoustic in Black Rock is a real good room. Right, AW?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
The Acoustic in Black Rock is a real good room. Right, AW?
Dub is likely checking out his new castle in Meadhan an Áite a-Nis, Scotland, with no internet access ;-)

Reaction Score
Wow. An Anthrax reference. My cousins Brian and Shaun ran that venue. Such a special place.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
If it's for a day of golf, then going out to a bar and wanting music, take a look at Grey Goose in Southport or jazz at La Zingerella in Bethel to see if they have music that night. And you've already mentioned Black Duck.

Reaction Score
BRYAC in Black Rock has good live music most nights. The Acoustic used to find a lot of their bands there.

BrysonDeMan

Hits Bombs
Reaction Score
If it's for a day of golf, then going out to a bar and wanting music, take a look at Grey Goose in Southport or jazz at La Zingerella in Bethel to see if they have music that night. And you've already mentioned Black Duck.
Yep - 3 nine hole matches and then a relaxing Friday night out to celebrate a 3-0 start. My club is in Redding so Bethel is right down the street. 8am tee time on Saturday is going to suck

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Yep - 3 nine hole matches and then a relaxing Friday night out to celebrate a 3-0 start. My club is in Redding so Bethel is right down the street. 8am tee time on Saturday is going to suck
You might want to check Milestone in Georgetown see if there's anything going on there, they have been bringing in local acts with some New Orleans bands indispersed this summer, but mostly during the week

Reaction Score
In Bethel check "Note"

La Zingara check the schedule.

Norwalk - Wall Street Theater
and/or just hit the rooftop at Residence Inn to take in a great view of the city and across the Sound if the weather's good then grab a bite somewhere. Worth it.

FTC and Wall Street probably the best for just music but you might want to be flexible.

Last edited:

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes are doing a free Superspreader show at the Milford Oyster Fest this Saturday 8/21 :eek:

Reaction Score
Bring cooler and chairs and go to free outdoor concerts in city parks in Monroe (Fridays), Shelton(Wednesdays), Trumbull( ?nights).

Reaction Score
Last night, went to Nod Hill's new biergarten for the first time. I am very impressed with the work they put into it.

Free live music on Thursdays and Saturdays with a nice range of genres. Very happy this is back since it was a regular mid-week hangout just prior to 'vid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom