"Life Without Paige Kinda Sucks" Says Geno | The Boneyard

"Life Without Paige Kinda Sucks" Says Geno

Reaction Score
I thought we were a shoo in for the NC with Paige as our leader and the rest of this fantastic team. Now, I still believe we will win, but it will take a lot more work .I hope the starting five , whoever they are, can add just 3 more points to their scoring to make up for Paige. I believe we will be scoring at 78-85 points a game. and our defense will take care of the rest.GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
This team goes 8, 9, players deep. the starting 5 will not be the finishing 5. This group has the ability to score at a very fast pace.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
The opening games of this season's schedule are brutal. It will take all they have to avoid losing two games in a row for the first time in forever. It's too bad they couldn't reverse the schedule, and play the Big East games first.

Reaction Score
The opening games of this season's schedule are brutal. It will take all they have to avoid losing two games in a row for the first time in forever. It's too bad they couldn't reverse the schedule, and play the Big East games first.
I feel this worry too. I console myself with the thought that those other teams — Texas Iowa Tennessee ND NC St etc — won’t have gelled yet, at this time of year, and we’ll be starting 5 proven veterans (starters even) who already know our system. Only Iowa can say that and I’m not worried about them. ND will put 4 veteran starters on the court, with only Ebo new to the system. That’s who I really worry about.

Reactions: mmt

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom