Let's be the Bad News Bears... | The Boneyard

Let's be the Bad News Bears...

Reaction Score
A rag tag red headed stepchild of a team thrown together. a Team that nobody wanted (B1G,ACC) thrown together with spare parts & led by a coach who came out of retirement to teach those spare parts to work as a team & rise above the so-called experts expectations.
We are UConn. The new era starts now. Happy New Year 'Yarders.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
A rag tag red headed stepchild of a team thrown together. a Team that nobody wanted (B1G,ACC) thrown together with spare parts & led by a coach who came out of retirement to teach those spare parts to work as a team & rise above the so-called experts expectations.
Would love to see "Chico's Bail Bonds" on the uniforms!

Reaction Score
I just hope the coach won't be drinking during the games... :)

Reaction Score
Just tell me who our Kelly Leak is.

The original Bad News Bears is my favorite sports movie of all time. I saw it in the Cinema when I was 8, one year away from joining little league myself. My friends and I swore a lot more after seeing this movie thanks to Tanner.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
A rag tag red headed stepchild of a team thrown together.
Reading this reminded me of the opening of the original Battlestar Gallactica TV show. "The last Battlestar Galactica leads a ragtag fugitive fleet on a lonely quest...for a shining planet known as Earth."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom