Let the games begin (again): Dec. 28-29 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Let the games begin (again): Dec. 28-29

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Ha not quite that bad. She'd scored 26 points over 10 games. Previous high was 6 points vs. Weber State

I was using my powers of hyperbole. :rolleyes:

I was just scrolling thru scores and instantly thought of you when I saw Stephen F. Austin played Our Lady of The Lake today. I'm not even making that up, that's really who they played!

edited--and if not for a terrible 3rd quarter might've actually won!

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I was using my powers of hyperbole. :rolleyes:

I was just scrolling thru scores and instantly thought of you when I saw Stephen F. Austin played Our Lady of The Lake today. I'm not even making that up, that's really who they played!

edited--and if not for a terrible 3rd quarter might've actually won!
Ha yes I saw that too. Our Lady of the Lake University is an NAIA school located in San Antonio, great Catholic city that it is. I remember getting brochures from them when I was in high school.

Reaction Score
Mississippi State easily beat Arkansas Little Rock as expected. Chloe Bibby was cleared today from concussion protocol and did not start. Xaria Wiggins, who drawn recent praise from Coach Schaefer for her defense and energy off the bench, started in her place. The remaining starting four (M Taylor, J Danberry, R Jackson, and J Carter) was the same and seems to have stabilized.

X Wiggins struggled starting. C Bibby played 11 minutes in the second half and did well. Other than the starters the most consistent player appears to be Espinoza-Hunter. She seems to know her strengths and plays within them. She is also positive whether she plays a lot or a little.

I hoped a consistent and smaller rotation would have emerged by now. However that hasn’t happened yet. J Hemingway had not played much in the previous games but was first off the bench tonight. Coach Schaefer said she had been practicing well and did what he needed to help the team win.

Y Morris has been subbing more for J Carter and played a few minutes with her tonight. She seems to be getting more comfortable in the system and doesn’t have P Taylor’s current physical limits.

A Matharu played very well tonight scoring 18 points in the fourth quarter. However more importantly she had 0 turnovers, 2 steals, 5 rebounds, and drew 2 charges.

Ultimately it appears that after the starting five it is somewhat of a crapshoot as to who you will see coming off the bench.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Other than the starters the most consistent player appears to be Espinoza-Hunter. She seems to know her strengths and plays within them. She is also positive whether she plays a lot or a little.

Well, she's averaging 7 points, 1.6 rebs, 0.5 assists, and 0.3 steals on 38% shooting and 31% from three. Now I know Bulldogs fans expected much more from her based on the reaction after her transfer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom