Legend at the Buzzer…redux. And forever. | The Boneyard

Legend at the Buzzer…redux. And forever.

Reaction Score
Don' t be surprised if Diana walks away after the year is over. She isn't one to want a going away tour.
Neither is Sue but she may want her fans to get that one last hurrah

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Don' t be surprised if Diana walks away after the year is over. She isn't one to want a going away tour.
Disagree. I think she’s going to stay around at least through the next Olympics.

Reaction Score
Classy, clutch and cool, ever so cool... that's been Sue ever since we first laid eyes on her!

It wasn't inevitable for her to finish like that in NYC, but good things often happen to good people, and she deserved it.

I'll look forward to all the positive, impactful things Sue will achieve in her post-playing career.

Reaction Score
You kidding ? Dee wears her heart on her sleeve. She’ll bask in the sincerity of the appreciation, respect, and love that’ll prevail wherever she’s making her last stops.

Reaction Score
Disagree. I think she’s going to stay around at least through the next Olympics.
I dunno…42, two growing little ones, and at some instant the young players get faster. I like the sound of Assistant Head Coach, United States Olympic Team in Paris, France. Sue can watch the kids and they can all have a jolly old time.

Reaction Score
All is not lost. It turns out Paige has a talent for dropping daggers at the buzzer, too. And I suspect Azzi and Caroline will reveal a similar penchant.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom