Latest Azzi Tweet | The Boneyard

Latest Azzi Tweet

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
1655850007541.png

Reaction Score
I'm amazed this is still an issue........... I sure hope this is not something she'll have to deal with for the rest of her UConn career......;:(
The foot has lots of bones. Let just hope she heals. I know a kid who was a can’t miss for the NFL out of UDUB. Broke his foot and the story ended not so great.

Reaction Score
There had been a pic of her wearing a boot in March, I think it was after the NC State game, so I'm not that surprised it's lingering. My only concern is I feel like her ankle and foot have been an issue since she was taking on Caroline in a boot in the 3 point shooting contest last year. Still a lot off-season left so I'm optimistic she'll be healthy by preseason.

Reaction Score
Was there any articles that talked about what the injury was/is?

As someone with more than their fair share of foot problems I understand how difficult they can be to heal from. We really take our feet for granted!

Reaction Score
I know that we have a great coaching staff, a great medical team, and intelligent players who will listen to their bodies and their medical team and make the right moves going forward. Glad to hear Azzi is feeling her best. Just keep taking it slow.

Reaction Score
I get the impression that Azzi is the quiet one who will dish out an appropriately wicked zinger at just the right time. As for healing from foot injuries, based on the experiences of my daughter and myself, there is no substitute for rest and time. If you try to get back to full activity before full healing, it just takes that much longer to recover. I believe that is something Nika mentioned that she had to learn with her foot problems as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom