Last October my son was walking around the Rent | The Boneyard

Last October my son was walking around the Rent

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
concourse and stopped at a jacuzzi- hot tub display. They had a drawing to enter to win one. Well he won it. They delivered t today. It is much nicer that the picture. So if you come across their display at the Rent enter the drawing, you never know.

Where does he live? Be right there. We moved out of our jacuzzied house in a downsize into a very nice place but just a regular tub. It's a rental unit, and substituting any sort of mechanical tub for the regular isn't in the cards. The jacuzzi is the only thing I miss. Off to the gym.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Is this an invitation to the BY-hot-tub party?

Aint-no-party-at7niw.jpg

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
That is a leftover promotion from the PP days. You are the only one who entered -- you must not have read the fine print. The winner gets the hot tub...but has to make it available at all times to Pasqualoni and DeLeone at any time for their retirement hot tub treatments. So get ready for lots of old man speedo encounters with PP and GDL! :eek:

Reaction Score
That is a leftover promotion from the PP days. You are the only one who entered -- you must not have read the fine print. The winner gets the hot tub...but has to make it available at all times to Pasqualoni and DeLeone at any time for their retirement hot tub treatments. So get ready for lots of old man speedo encounters with PP and GDL! :eek:

You are a spoil sport.

Reaction Score

No, we have a dog who doesn't like creepy old men in the yard.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I came in 2nd in the same contest. Haven't figured out what to do with the 2nd hot tub yet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom