Las Vegas Aces 2020 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Las Vegas Aces 2020

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
If Vegas loses to the Sparks and Storm,, does LA get the 2 seed?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
If Vegas loses to the Sparks and Storm,, does LA get the 2 seed?

Answering my own question based on this article

The Las Vegas Aces and Los Angeles Sparks, who are both vying for a top-two seed and a double bye, meet this afternoon in what will be the last game of the season for the Sparks and the second-to-last game for the Aces.

The Aces clinch a top-two finish with a win while the Sparks need a win and some help on Sunday to slide into the WNBA semifinals before postseason play even begins.

The Aces have two fewer losses than the Sparks but have played two fewer games. If the Sparks win today and the Aces lose out, their records will be tied and they will have split their head-to-head matchups.

The next tie-breaker is record against .500 or better teams. The Aces are currently 4-4 against such teams while the Sparks are 4-5, which means the Sparks need a win and the Storm to beat the Aces on Sunday in order to secure a spot in the semifinals. If the Aces win out, they will be the No. 1 seed ahead of the Storm.

Reaction Score
If I’m the Aces, I would rather be the #2 seed and potentially match up w/ LA then be the #1 seed and possibly face the Lynx with a reportedly returning Sylvia Fowles.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom