2022 Recruiting: - Kyle Cuffe Update | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Kyle Cuffe Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Starting to think Kansas just offers whoever Hurley offers now. Trying to get us back for getting Javonte.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Starting to think Kansas just offers whoever Hurley offers now. Trying to get us back for getting Javonte Brown Ferguson.
Its just "Javonte Brown." Press release recently from UConn announced he had dropped the Ferguson.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Its just "Javonte Brown." Press release recently from UConn announced he had dropped the Ferguson.
I typed in J B F and it auto corrected I guess, either way my bad! Fixed it!

Reaction Score
I had a flashback to the recruitment of his father 20 years ago, and I thought I was 30 years old again.

Reaction Score
at least now we are getting involved with these guys at the same time as the blue chips that are always recruiting for the next cycle rather than playing catchup. hurley recruiting on a level playing field all you can ask for.

Reaction Score
Kansas and Indiana now our two biggest recruiting rivals? Game on.

I think it's probably Nova, Seton Hall, Cuse, maybe Georgetown. We're recruiting regionally right now and our recruits seem to always have 2 or 3 of those guys on their final lists.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I think it's probably Nova, Seton Hall, Cuse, maybe Georgetown. We're recruiting regionally right now and our recruits seem to always have 2 or 3 of those guys on their final lists.

It feels like the 90s again...and that’s not a bad thing.

Reaction Score
He had a blueblood offer some time ago. From a school that's won a natty more recently and more of them then any of the schools listed. Just sayin'...
How quickly people forget. It was only 6 years ago when Jay Bilas said, "The question isn't whether UConn belongs with the elites. But over the past 20 years whether the rest of the college basketball elite belongs with UConn."

They haven't disappeared. Just a few year hiatus.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
How quickly people forget. It was only 6 years ago when Jay Bilas said, "The question isn't whether UConn belongs with the elites. But over the past 20 years whether the rest of the college basketball elite belongs with UConn."

That is one of the great monologues in world history.

Reaction Score

Can someone please post the one where he said the same thing about Syracuse??

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox