2022 Recruiting: - Kyle Cuffe Offered | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Kyle Cuffe Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seems like we've offered half the kids at PSA already. Great aau program to have a relationship with. they've been churning out high major talent for years
Between just PSA the AAU program and PSA the prep school we could field some pretty competitive teams

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
I wonder how much him being a St. John’s legacy recruit helps or hurts them here. Some kids don’t want to live in their fathers shadow; some sons and fathers prioritize it. Interest dynamic with these types of recruits.

Reaction Score
Tried to take the life of Micawber Etienne of all people (another UConn recruit).

We'll have all the "fire" we need if we get both of them. Nice to see Etienne is not a "gentle giant".

Reaction Score
I wonder how much him being a St. John’s legacy recruit helps or hurts them here. Some kids don’t want to live in their fathers shadow; some sons and fathers prioritize it. Interest dynamic with these types of recruits.
I think it helps us. Don’t know exact numbers but a majority of ex-players’ kids don’t end up at their dads’ alma mater. Some come to mind are Shareef O’Neal, Obannon’s kid, Cole Anthony, Glenn Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom