Knicks | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Knicks

Reaction Score
Best team in New York...right.
Well the worst team in NY won today lol, and the Nets are not a NY team. Its early but a bad loss, typical Knicks on bum night.

Reaction Score
Well the worst team in NY won today lol, and the Nets are not a NY team. Its early but a bad loss, typical Knicks on bum night.
You've picked a really strange hill to die on insisting the Nets aren't a NY team

Reaction Score
You've picked a really strange hill to die on insisting the Nets aren't a NY team
They will always be the New Jersey Nets to me. Theres more Knicks fans in Brooklyn then there are Nets fans.

Reaction Score
They will always be the New Jersey Nets to me. Theres more Knicks fans in Brooklyn then there are Nets fans.
Definitely no argument about the fans, I know 2 fans and one of them is in this thread. But I still feel like they're a NY team, they feel way more at home in NY than NJ

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
awkward....
3ac97087070ff549f90d3a930de70775.jpg

hokey smokes, is that al trautwig? had a gf from upstate, from a serious longtime yankees fan family, and she and her doctor brother always referred to him as 'earwig.' sitting in the stadium one day, behind home plate and that annoying net, this mostly quiet girl excitedly says aloud to me (everyone?) 'look! there's earwig!' he and his family were sitting aboot 15 feet away. mebbe five feet and 90'ish pounds, i said to her 'ur lucky that im here today,' cuz al and his wife(?) whipped around to see who said that.
wiki says his name is alan, and not allan as the pic caption. whatever, they're still the ny nets in my book.
also interesting in this photo - almost all appear to be wearing 'die marke mit den 3 streifen.'
my adidas! sumone should make a song aboot that....
when i got my first pair (laces untied, but never completely removed -that's just silly), and i first heard the song, i remember thinking ol dj run and darryl dmc nailed it, cuz it was a real 'thing' where i lived. pimpin'!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
What a profanely silly notion. Do you still consider the Titans the Oilers of Houston?
Who the hell would call the Titans the Oilers of Houston. You came to the assumption that I actually meant what I typed when it was satire. The Knicks are known as New Yorks team, a lot of Knicks fans joke around about them being the NJ Nets.

Reaction Score
Knicks/Hawks trade:

Knicks acquire:
  • Cam Reddish
  • Solomon Hill
  • '25 2nd rounder
Hawks acquire:
  • '22 1st round pick
  • Kevin Knox
For the Knicks, I like it!

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Knicks/Hawks trade:

Knicks acquire:
  • Cam Reddish
  • Solomon Hill
  • '25 2nd rounder
Hawks acquire:
  • '22 1st round pick
  • Kevin Knox
For the Knicks, I like it!

Reddish is weird.

He has all the tools to make the hawks look stupid.

But he can’t seem to put it together, and his defense has regressed and somehow his offense hasn’t gotten better despite shooting this year.

He has everything to be good, but he just can’t make it all come together

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom