OT: Knicks and Spike Lee | The Boneyard

OT: Knicks and Spike Lee

Reaction Score
Dolan is the biggest idiot failson in sports but he still probably isn't dumb enough to mess with Spike Lee. Sounds like he was in his courtside seat and Dolan talked to him at halftime.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Not true - I saw him there
But in the large picture - who cares
Lee is nothing but a self promoting bigot

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Apparently, Dolan has had enough of Spike Lee, and he isn't being allowed into MSG:

I dunno, but it seems like a bad move to ban your #1 superfan. Wonder what Dolan is thinking.

Dolan is the softest owner in professional sports. You can't field a winning team with that kind of pvssy at the helm. Silver spoon twaatbag.

He's really an embarrassment to the league. Can't imagine what other owners like Cuban think of him.

Reaction Score
Not true - I saw him there
But in the large picture - who cares
Lee is nothing but a self promoting bigot
Lovely...c'mon he gave the world Jesus Shuttlesworth!!

th.jpeg

Reaction Score
Dolan is the softest owner in professional sports. You can't field a winning team with that kind of pvssy at the helm. Silver spoon twaatbag.

He's really an embarrassment to the league. Can't imagine what other owners like Cuban think of him.
I take it you aren't a fan lol

Dolan is amazing and deserves a lot of credit. He has put basketball in NYC on life support with no hope in sight. That is an amazing accomplishment.

But the Knicks are still printing money. So no reason for him to change.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I take it you aren't a fan lol

Dolan is amazing and deserves a lot of credit. He has put basketball in NYC on life support with no hope in sight. That is an amazing accomplishment.

Is this post meant in jest? Nobody gives a crap about the Knicks outside of NYC. They are a laughing stock.

Easily worst owner in professional sports. Has a goldmine and turns out a flying turd. every. single. year.

Most petty, no nothing guy in the game. I'm not even a Knicks fan, but feel bad for them.

Funny that Knicks, Mets, Jets all have the same issue. Bad ownership

Reaction Score
Is this post meant in jest? Nobody gives a crap about the Knicks outside of NYC. They are a laughing stock.

Easily worst owner in professional sports. Has a goldmine and turns out a flying turd. every. single. year.

Most petty, no nothing guy in the game. I'm not even a Knicks fan, but feel bad for them.

Funny that Knicks, Mets, Jets all have the same issue. Bad ownership
Come on. He made it really clear.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Saw the thread title and wondered if Spike was leading a group to buy out Dolan and save the Knicks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom