KLS, Gabby first team All EuroLeague | Page 2 | The Boneyard

KLS, Gabby first team All EuroLeague

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score

Holy mackerel.

My first time watching any clips of her. She is physically at another level, a woman among girls. Kinda reminds me of Birgit Prinz, the legendary German soccer forward, in her prime. Combination of size, strength, skills and quickness just not of normal humans.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Fridays games are on you tube, for free. Stewies team, UMMC, plays Fenerbahce with Stokes. I believe it starts at 10am EDT

followed by Avenida--Lou and Tif vs Sopron with Gabby and Megan.

Finals are on Sunday

The Youtube link will take you to the first game.

According to you tube this game starts at 9AM EDT in 10 minutes

Reaction Score
Fenerbache v UMMC has been a good game so far. Beautiful basketball. 48-55 UMMC at the half. Also, play-by-play in English and no air horns (which I loathe). Dunno if that's due to covid protocols or what, but I'll take it.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Halftime UMMC up 55-48 over Fenerbahce

UMMC-- Quigley 21, Stewie 10
Fener--Iagupova 18, Sabally 9

UMMC shooting 57% to Fenerbahce 48%

I dont see how Sopron or Avenida could beat either of these teams.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
After 3
UMMC 68
Fener 61

Griner took an elbow to the back of the head/neck by Kia Vaughn. It didnt look intentional. Jonquil Jones has 4 fouls.

Reaction Score
Wow, heck of a game -- so competitive. Pretty much a who's-who of WNBA players on both teams.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Final
UMMC 88
Fener 84

UMMC
Quigley 27
Stewie 17
Griner 16

Fener
Iagubova 26
Sabally 20
Mcbride 12

Fenerbahce down by 10 midway in 4th qtr, tied the game at 81-81. Messerman made a basket and 1, to put UMMC up for good

Reaction Score
If this is as good as the first, yummy
Gabby has changed how Sopron plays and Jelena Brooks is really a smooth and deadly operator.

On paper, neither one has a chance against UMMC but the way these two teams pass the ball with constant movement, who can tell what the outcome might be in the Final round?

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
I know it's petty, but those Avenida unis are terrible.

Reaction Score
Man, I thought USA refs were lax when it comes to walking...

After the 1st semis, this is like watching the JV game.

Reaction Score
Have the Samuelson sisters along with Tiffany Hayes changed Avenida's capabilities? They are 15 up in the 4th!

But of course, they also are playing better defense as well. Sopron isn't.

Oh, Bella Alarie is also with Avenida....lots of reinforcements.

Done....I wonder how many games in the SFs.....they played 2 in the QFs.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
When the all star teams were announced, I thought Tiffany wasn’t given enough love. Tiffany kept it close until Lou ignited Avenida with an intercept and a basket, followed by more baskets in the third. Geno might even have good things to say about her defense. Avenida just had more weapons with a solid bench. Walker hit some threes for the losers but Gabby seemed off most of the game. She also was on bench a lot. Avenida will be a big underdog against Stewie and pals but...

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
When the all star teams were announced, I thought Tiffany wasn’t given enough love. Tiffany kept it close until Lou ignited Avenida with an intercept and a basket, followed by more baskets in the third. Geno might even have good things to say about her defense. Avenida just had more weapons with a solid bench. Walker hit some threes for the losers but Gabby seemed off most of the game. She also was on bench a lot. Avenida will be a big underdog against Stewie and pals but...
Gabby did not have a good game. Megan actually played better witn a few good 3's and a nice baseline drive. I think she will show up well in the WNBA. But Tiffany and Katie Lou together with some really good moments from Karlie won in the end. Tiffany in particular went hard all game and she got the after game presser. Wonderful to see her so happy

Reaction Score
Gabby did not have a good game. Megan actually played better witn a few good 3's and a nice baseline drive. I think she will show up well in the WNBA. But Tiffany and Katie Lou together with some really good moments from Karlie won in the end. Tiffany in particular went hard all game and she got the after game presser. Wonderful to see her so happy
Neither Gabby nor Jelena Brooks had a good game for Sopron

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom