Kevin Morton's kid | The Boneyard

Kevin Morton's kid

Reaction Score
I'm offficially riding harder with UConn Baseball... Checked out the roster... Nice to see we have an alumn from my HighSchool, Brien McMahon, in Norwalk, CT... I believe the young man's name is Korey Morton... I remember his dad balled out at BMHS as a pitcher back in the day when I went there... Kevin Morton... He went on to Seton Hall then went on to have a cup a coffee in the Major Leagues... He pitched for the Boston Red Sox....

Nice to see his son on our roster...

Reaction Score
I'm offficially riding harder with UConn Baseball... Checked out the roster... Nice to see we have an alumn from my HighSchool, Brien McMahon, in Norwalk, CT... I believe the young man's name is Korey Morton... I remember his dad balled out at BMHS as a pitcher back in the day when I went there... Kevin Morton... He went on to Seton Hall then went on to have a cup a coffee in the Major Leagues... He pitched for the Boston Red Sox....

Nice to see his son on our roster...

I think Korey Morton might be considered the fastest player on the UConn baseball team, if I remember correctly. I know he ran track in high school.

Reaction Score
Good to know.. side note: his HS coach John Cross played for the UConn baseball team too back in the day.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom