Kevin Freeman, Dan Hurley zoom call with media | The Boneyard

Kevin Freeman, Dan Hurley zoom call with media

Reaction Score
Screenshot 2020-09-04 at 12.08.10 PM.png

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Not the best of quotes. Ideally when you have a leader leave, someone steps in and fills the void immediately. Vital last laced them up almost 6 months ago.

Not going to freak out but would rather read "X has stepped up to be the leader", rather than X, Y, Z could be the leader".

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Not the best of quotes. Ideally when you have a leader leave, someone steps in and fills the void immediately. Vital last laced them up almost 6 months ago.

Not going to freak out but would rather read "X has stepped up to be the leader", rather than X, Y, Z could be the leader".
It'll become clear once the games are played, you can't just announce who your leaders are.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It'll become clear once the games are played, you can't just announce who your leaders are.

Not in the mood for derailing this read. Yet.

I do believe coaches in many sports at many levels have freely stated who the leaders are on their teams.

Reaction Score

Or it won't become clear and we are stuck with a team filled with talent but have a very disappointing season due to lack of leadership. We have seen this happen a lot. (2010, 2012, 2017)

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I guess I could see that. I've been calling for the 3 guard lineup all off-season, just with Cole and Gaffney instead of Cole and Adams
Either lineup works for me. I was thinking they're going to give adams the first chance at big minutes, considering how much he played last year.

Reaction Score
The quote says ADAMS expects to be a junior starter. Does not say Hurley expects it.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
This team is loaded with talent and depth.

If we have any minor problems, it will have to do with leadership, our defensive backcourt (particularly if we don’t have Tyrese Martin and if BAdams isn’t fully healthy), and the bulk of our talent being skewed towards underclassmen. I think CV will leave a bigger leadership void than expected.
But I expect this team to be a juggernaut come the end of the season, but JUST not there yet to get to the next level, experience-wise.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
if Adams keeps improving as he did from frosh to soph then I wouldn't be shocked to see him as a starter. High intensity, hard working player. Good example for the new kids to see.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom