Kenya Hunter Potential Replacement | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Kenya Hunter Potential Replacement

Reaction Score
You said "All KF has to do is be able to relate to young players to be a good recruiter." That is objectively false.

KFree is going to be great here but it's not because all he has to do is relate to young kids. If that's true half this board would be qualified to become the next assistant coach

Geez I swear half of you people have nothing to do

Do you realize nobody on this board had the playing and coaching resume that KF has?

I mean most people grasp that at least, sorry.

Reaction Score
I
Geez I swear half of you people have nothing to do

Do you realize nobody on this board had the playing and coaching resume that KF has?

I mean most people grasp that at least, sorry.
Interesting, so you do agree that playing experience and coaching resumes also impact recruiting. Because before you said it was only the ability to relate to young kids

Reaction Score
I

Interesting, so you do agree that playing experience and coaching resumes also impact recruiting. Because before you said it was only the ability to relate to young kids

You are still stumped. Go back and read, I said as long as HE has the ability to relate. Now KFree has some of both, most people understand that too.

Do you understand I wouldn't just make that statement about anybody, like you or I. It was about Kevin Freeman in this instance.

Reaction Score
You are still stumped. Go back and read, I said as long as HE has the ability to relate. Now KFree has some of both, most people understand that too.

Do you understand I wouldn't just make that statement about anybody, like you or I. It was about Kevin Freeman in this instance.
Fair enough, maybe that's what you meant. I hope it happens

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Calhoun used to rave about Kevin‘s warrior mentality. We’ve got a bunch of young guys who will benefit from that. Welcome home KFree.

Reaction Score
Do people respect corey’s opinion? I was a little surprised he used the word tremendous to describe the hire. I was excited about the kid from Virginia tech and how great of a recruiter he is supposed to be. I’ve always loved kfree so I am happy he’s home!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
For those keeping score, Waquoit had this before Chief (but not before Fishy).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom