Kenya Hunter hired as Assistant Coach | The Boneyard

Kenya Hunter hired as Assistant Coach

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Repost: This is a pretty sweet staff. The resumes of these guys are really strong.

The emphasis on strong recruiting AND player development (actual coaching) is in stark contrast to the previous staff. And I liked those guys.

Hurley locks down the Eastern Seaboard as planned. So far, everything Hurley mentioned as a priority, things he said he would do, he's done.

Heck, we even got 'continuity' and 'family' with Tom Moore, for the guys who are into that. I do think it's a nice bridge to the past, and helps Hurley navigate the transition.

Urcea

Rent Enjoyer
Reaction Score
great hire, love having a kind of super-staff to rebuild the brand...Hurley is bringing the goods

Reaction Score
This looks like an awesome hire! Hurley is so focused. He knows where we can draw the most talented recruits from for us and he's focusing on excellent recruiters for those areas. And one is also a proven and successful bigs coach too? This just keeps getting better & better...love what he's doing! :cool:

Reaction Score
Ok check back in a week and this will be the staff unless there adding more people
mwB25Pp.gif

Reaction Score
Well done @Matrim55 w/ the head’s up last night!
Have heard from a few folks it'll be Kenya Hunter from Nebraska. He's from NoVa, was instrumental in building those good Georgetown teams last decade, and seems to fit the bill for what we need.

Good hire if it's actually him.

EDIT: And it looks like it's spilling out from Nebraska's side of things already:

Last edited:
C

Chief00

Quite frankly, lots of good news.

One thought I had, is this part of a master plan? to either go back to the BE for MBB or position us as an East Coast footprint for another conference? I know it’s all about football but just some idle speculation. .

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom