Kentucky | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kentucky

Reaction Score
Fire This Is Fine GIF by MOODMAN
Live look into BBN
haha, good one!

Reaction Score
Great fun to watch! The thought of Ktky fans pulling their hair out is delightful! In Houston during the NC semi-finals they were the most obnoxious fans I had ever encountered... Perhaps this will give them some humility, but then again, I doubt it.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
As expected Clarke has opted out and will begin training for the G-league. Great sales job by squid here... last week he said “the doctors said there’s nothing wrong with him”.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
As expected Clarke has opted out and will begin training for the G-league. Great sales job by squid here... last week he said “the doctors said there’s nothing wrong with him”.

That has to sound so phony to even his biggest supporters ... I think at this stage he's my #1 least liked person in sports.

Reaction Score

Holy insincere......what an asshat this guy is

Reaction Score
It's interesting to watch the all the typical powerhouses struggle. During the Covid year. Without fans. Etc..

Reaction Score
Here we go. Looking for the Squid to jump to the NBA. And then the NCAA investigations. Hope the UK athletic department was wise enough to hold up whatever banners they got during the Squid years with velcro.

Reaction Score
Here we go. Looking for the Squid to jump to the NBA. And then the NCAA investigations. Hope the UK athletic department was wise enough to hold up whatever banners they got during the Squid years with velcro.
It seems possible that NCAA investigations are a thing of the past. Everything is broke, UNC scandal, Covid, politics, their own greed, the potential they have to pay players. The world seems confused. No one has time or interest in investigating anything anymore

Reaction Score
No tournament for Kentucky this year what a shame. The squid needs to re-evaluate

Reaction Score
It was the first time in 66 years that both Duke and UNC were unranked.

Reaction Score
Kentucky "Fried" by the Colonel wasn't really fried...it was pressure cooked....

Reaction Score
But they will all make the tourney!!
This would be a better joke if it were based in reality. Kentucky and UNC have both missed the tournament in the last decade. Duke and Kansas have never even been close enough to the bubble for anyone to cry foul. The last time one of them got the benefit of the doubt was the 2000 UNC team that got in at 18-13...and then promptly made the Final Four.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Such a weird season...teams having long covid bye periods...FSU will go 14 days between their last game and next Saturday's because of cancellations.

The second 14 day hiatus this season.

It must affect some teams...on again, off again.

Reaction Score
It seems possible that NCAA investigations are a thing of the past. Everything is broke, UNC scandal, Covid, politics, their own greed, the potential they have to pay players. The world seems confused. No one has time or interest in investigating anything anymore

No one clean left to investigate the others. Too many people in too many avenues from politics, to the media, to sports, have too much to lose if investigated and exposed for all the cheating and collusion.

Reaction Score
i would actually be curious which (if any) nba teams want calipari. maybe as an assistant? new coaching hires lately have been dominated by young, technocratic upstarts (including our guy daigneault) and grizzled, defense-first vets like van gundy and thibs.

Reaction Score
i would actually be curious which (if any) nba teams want calipari. maybe as an assistant? new coaching hires lately have been dominated by young, technocratic upstarts (including our guy daigneault) and grizzled, defense-first vets like van gundy and thibs.
Zero, unless they want a kind of Flavor Flav. Maybe Cal could fill that role; being the hype man riding cost tails is all he did at UK.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Terrance Clarke’s injury is said to be a sprained ankle lol. I’m not kidding.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Cmon guys, they are so young this year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member