Kenobi on Disney Prime | The Boneyard

Kenobi on Disney Prime

Reaction Score
Eh, did not care for 3rd sister charachter, terrible acting.

Plot was a bit weak, don't want to spoil it.

Reaction Score
Disney needs to give up on Star Wars. It’s just awful.

Reaction Score
Star Wars Death Spiral continues. Milking this cow until its dry.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I thought it was fine. Young Leia was portrayed pretty accurately. Third sister is annoying but the other inquisitors have existing story arcs so a new character was needed.

Reaction Score
I thought it was fine. Young Leia was portrayed pretty accurately. Third sister is annoying but the other inquisitors have existing story arcs so a new character was needed.

How about the part where she outruns three fit adults.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
How about the part where she outruns three fit adults.
She’s quick and shifty as kids are. Plus, while she doesn’t know it, is a force user. But what does it matter in a series with lots of imaginary species and a mystical force?

Reaction Score
She’s quick and shifty as kids are. Plus, while she doesn’t know it, is a force user. But what does it matter in a series with lots of imaginary species and a mystical force?

It matters when it’s supposed to be entertaining not total cringe.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
So, a 10 year old kid doesn't remember the man who saved her from kidnappers 10 years later? That's quite the plot hole. "You served my father during the clone wars" and not, you saved me from human traffickers?

This could be the inquisitors chasing him around the galaxy cloak and dagger style while protecting Luke and Leia from being discovered, but we jump right to they already know about Morgana and Leia having some connection to Obi-wan.

The writing is not strong with these ones.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
So, a 10 year old kid doesn't remember the man who saved her from kidnappers 10 years later? That's quite the plot hole. "You served my father during the clone wars" and not, you saved me from human traffickers?

This could be the inquisitors chasing him around the galaxy cloak and dagger style while protecting Luke and Leia from being discovered, but we jump right to they already know about Morgana and Leia having some connection to Obi-wan.

The writing is not strong with these ones.
Doesn't remember? In Star Wars she says to Luke: “Ben Kenobi?! Where is he?” You're trying to hard here.

Reaction Score
Doesn't remember? In Star Wars she says to Luke: “Ben Kenobi?! Where is he?” You're trying to hard here.

Funny how she doesn’t show a lick of being a Jedi in 4-6 but she is an Olympic sprinter as a six year old.

It’s just so bad. Too bad for words.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score

What? Have these people watched Clone Wars? Rebels? There is a lot of material and most of it in this series will come from those. Vader (Anakin) knows Bail very well as he and Kenobi worked with him closely during the Clone Wars. But he's still a Senator at this point and the Emperor has not dissolved the Senate. There are political considerations. Once the Death Star is ready, the Senate is dissolved, and they obliterate Bail's whole planet to test the Death Star.

But it's pretty easy not to watch it if you don't like it.

Reaction Score
It's a difficult watch to be generous. Once again, Kennedy's story group has chosen to go the way of wrecking a legacy character. Obi Wan certainly doesn't feel like a Jedi master at all.

Reaction Score
What? Have these people watched Clone Wars? Rebels? There is a lot of material and most of it in this series will come from those. Vader (Anakin) knows Bail very well as he and Kenobi worked with him closely during the Clone Wars. But he's still a Senator at this point and the Emperor has not dissolved the Senate. There are political considerations. Once the Death Star is ready, the Senate is dissolved, and they obliterate Bail's whole planet to test the Death Star.

But it's pretty easy not to watch it if you don't like it.

Yeah but I hate watch it when I get around to it. It’s absolute crap with a good cast.

Can’t wait for Rose to get her own series.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Thought episode 3 was good. Better than the first two. Tremendous that James Earl Jones is still doing the voice work at 91.

Reaction Score
Thought episode 3 was good. Better than the first two. Tremendous that James Earl Jones is still doing the voice work at 91.

I’m just happy he is still alive.

Reaction Score
So did Vader just let Obi Wan go at the end there? He just watched the droid grab Obi Wan from across the fire. He's got a decades long search for him that is finally successful. He shows up personally, then just let's him scoot.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
So did Vader just let Obi Wan go at the end there? He just watched the droid grab Obi Wan from across the fire. He's got a decades long search for him that is finally successful. He shows up personally, then just let's him scoot.
Did you miss the fire? Did you consider that Anakin was burned beyond recognition by lava and perhaps isn't eager to repeat that? It was why he was trying to burn Obi-Wan to make him experience a similar pain. Whatever those burning crystal things were, they seemed to be pretty intense. The stormtroopers couldn't get through.

Some of these complaints are really reaching for something.

Reaction Score
Did you miss the fire? Did you consider that Anakin was burned beyond recognition by lava and perhaps isn't eager to repeat that? It was why he was trying to burn Obi-Wan to make him experience a similar pain. Whatever those burning crystal things were, they seemed to be pretty intense. The stormtroopers couldn't get through.

Some of these complaints are really reaching for something.
He put the fire out with the force right before that, and had god-like power in the scenes leading up to this. It seemed like he just let them go, which could make sense, and I’ll be curious to see if they explain it. He waited all this time to make Obi Wan pay and he was a shell of the Jedi he once knew.

Reaction Score

And could have just like…, walked around the fire.

Darth Vader voice. A+. Darth Vader Light Saber fight? D.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom