Kemba traded to Detroit | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kemba traded to Detroit

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
looks like the nix got smoked, again, on that walking triple double guard from san antone. he's off to hotlanta, which, seemingly and sadly, makes our guy tyreses' road a bit more difficult with them.
i wonder if kwalk has tried the platelet replacement therapy? i've been hearing a lot of good aboot that one lately.

Reaction Score
looks like the nix got smoked, again, on that walking triple double guard from san antone. he's off to hotlanta, which, seemingly and sadly, makes our guy tyreses' road a bit more difficult with them.
i wonder if kwalk has tried the platelet replacement therapy? i've been hearing a lot of good aboot that one lately.

I don't see how their trade makes things more difficult for Tyrese Martin. Let's assume he makes the roster and dresses for games, he would have been competing with Gallo for minutes at the 3.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I don't see how their trade makes things more difficult for Tyrese Martin. Let's assume he makes the roster and dresses for games, he would have been competing with Gallo for minutes at the 3.
let's hope that you, and not me, is correct on this one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom