Kemba on the Knicks | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Kemba on the Knicks

Reaction Score
After reading through this thread, I have 1 question, they play defense in the nba?
I would say at best 20% give it their all on the defensive side, painful to watch the lack of effort.

Reaction Score
Okay put him on the bench. Who’s minutes does he take Rose,Quickley, or burks? None.

But I get it, expecting the boneyard to be objective about Kemba is a tall task at best.

All those guys have always been in the rotation, with Kemba. Burks isn't even a pg. When everyone is healthy put him on the bench, give him the minutes he was planned to have backing up RJ and Fournier. Thibs overreacted to one game that Burks ran the point out of desperation, and it was a disaster going 1-7.

Obviously a UConn forum isn't going to be completely objective about Kemba but that doesn't mean a more critical take is automatically right.

Reaction Score
All those guys have always been in the rotation, with Kemba. Burks isn't even a pg. When everyone is healthy put him on the bench, give him the minutes he was planned to have backing up RJ and Fournier. Thibs overreacted to one game that Burks ran the point out of desperation, and it was a disaster going 1-7.

Obviously a UConn forum isn't going to be completely objective about Kemba but that doesn't mean a more critical take is automatically right.
Everyone played in the rotation with Kemba starting. There was no good option with him off the bench. Anyways Thibs said he will be the starter going forward

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
ED018FB7-F973-4D49-8BAE-F35623EF665C.jpeg

Reaction Score
I think Kemba looooves being in New York. The Knicks might move him but I don't think it will be because Kemba wants to go.

Reaction Score
I think Kemba looooves being in New York. The Knicks might move him but I don't think it will be because Kemba wants to go.
He probably likes playing more than he likes New York. So if Thibs puts him back on the bench I'm sure he won't mind getting traded. But he doesn't seem like the kind of guy to demand a trade. Like lots of other professional athletes!

Reaction Score
He probably likes playing more than he likes New York. So if Thibs puts him back on the bench I'm sure he won't mind getting traded. But he doesn't seem like the kind of guy to demand a trade. Like lots of other professional athletes!
Exactly. Id love kemba to retire as a Knick.

Reaction Score
Knicks down by 14 to what can only generously be called an NBA team in the Pistons right now

Reaction Score
Tough game for Kemba and all the Knicks starters. -116 combined for the 5 starters and +151 for the bench

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Tough game for Kemba and all the Knicks starters. -116 combined for the 5 starters and +151 for the bench
Kemba can't play extended minutes back to back. He was not moving well. And Randle is a mess.

Reaction Score
Knicks won so no biggie. It was a back to back where Kemba normally wouldn't have played at all if Knicks at full strength. The Knicks starters have played a ton of mins last 5 games with the bench mostly out with Covid.

The starters including Randle, Kemba , Robinson didn't have legs tonight so Thibbs smartly went with Bench for final 18 mins. The bench was well rested and fully capable of beating depleted Pistons.

Reaction Score
Kemba can't play extended minutes back to back. He was not moving well. And Randle is a mess.
see above...don't read a lot into tonight's game. Kemba and Randle played lots of mins last 5 games with half the roster down with covid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom