Katie Lou Eager To Return to League | The Boneyard

Katie Lou Eager To Return to League

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I keep imagining the trio of Katie Lou, Caitlin Clark running the point and Kelsey Mitchell as the 2, three snipers. Then you have Nalyssa Smith and Aliyah Boston inside. If I had to bet, I’d say Indiana will make the playoffs.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I keep imagining the trio of Katie Lou, Caitlin Clark running the point and Kelsey Mitchell as the 2, three snipers. Then you have Nalyssa Smith and Aliyah Boston inside. If I had to bet, I’d say Indiana will make the playoffs.
I would bet on Indiana making the playoffs this year even if they didn't add Clark. Just the maturation of their young nucleus, it's not hard to imagine them improving from last year.

Reaction Score
Larry Bird coached the Pacers in Indianapolis for several years, 40 miles or so from Indiana State in Terre Haute where Larry Bird played his college ball.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Given the news of Clark going pro, I've got to think Kelsey Mitchell and Katie Lou simply can't wait to get to training camp. They're both great spot-up shooters and Clark will find them when they're open. And once CC and Boston get their high-low and post-up games going, it will open them up even more.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Go Kartie Lou!!

Excellent article on Lou's journey. With Shea as her colleague, mentor, role model - Lou is probably in the best place she could be.

Wishing Lou ll the success on her career, motherhood and life in general.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom