Kashif Moore most grateful to have found his way back ‘home’ to coach UConn’s wide receivers | The Boneyard

Kashif Moore most grateful to have found his way back ‘home’ to coach UConn’s wide receivers

Reaction Score
If I remember (I’m getting old), but kashif’s dad was a frequent poster on the board. Think his name was rock-something? Very intuitive and seemed to have a good grasp on life.

Reaction Score
Great to see Kashif back at UConn. Good to see that receivers like Cam are receiving and appreciate the coaching from Kashif who played and was successful during the high point of UConn's football program.

I find it interesting that Cam's brothers Brandon and Jarrett played for Maryland during the RE years.

Reaction Score

Jet sweep <<

-> "It is a full circle moment for me to be able to come back home to a place where I have sat in these seats where my players are sitting currently," Moore said. "That is special to me. To be able to be a tool and a resource for these young men, both on and off the field, is really important for me. I am really grateful and thankful that Coach Mora and Coach Charlton got me back home." <-

-> For Ross, the addition of Moore is a game changer. "Coach Kashif, that's my guy. He is obviously a legend here," Ross said. "Everything he says I have both ears open to it. I have the utmost respect for him, even well before he was my coach. He is someone I look up to and he did it in this room. I just try to model my game after him." <-

-> "Coach Charlton does a great job with the offense, and it is my job to make sure that these guys are as efficient as possible," Moore said. "That they are consistent and that they are executing the details of the offense. I take a lot of pride in doing that, and they are making small steps. We are celebrating the small wins and they are making progress." <-

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom