2023 Recruiting: - Kaden Cooper Offer | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Kaden Cooper Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is the kid we should focus and put the press on for 2023 recruiting for wing players. He would be a great addition next to Castle.

Cooper is an explosive athlete with skills and toughness. A perfect AJacks replacement.

Kaden Cooper has my seal of approval.

#WinForCooper

Reaction Score
He's currently ranked in the 150-ish range, but his offers lately scream "quick riser".

Here's his offers from most recent:

June: UConn

May: Xavier, TCU, Houston, Mississippi State

April: Kansas, Georgia Tech, Syracuse, LSU, Texas Tech, Rutgers, Illinois, Kansas State, St. John's, Wake Forest, Oklahoma, Texas, Creighton

Darn. Sign me up.

Reaction Score
If we get Stojakovic, does losing out on Griffith hurt less?
it wouldnt hurt at all but i'd be shocked if we even got him on campus for an OV. feels like he's got UCLA/UK/KU written all over him.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He's currently ranked in the 150-ish range, but his offers lately scream "quick riser".

Here's his offers from most recent:

June: UConn

May: Xavier, TCU, Houston, Mississippi State

April: Kansas, Georgia Tech, Syracuse, LSU, Texas Tech, Rutgers, Illinois, Kansas State, St. John's, Wake Forest, Oklahoma, Texas, Creighton

Darn. Sign me up.
I think 247 has him MUCH higher than most. He’ll get a bump soon

Reaction Score
it wouldnt hurt at all but i'd be shocked if we even got him on campus for an OV. feels like he's got UCLA/UK/KU written all over him.
The last update was we were included in his list of visits, he just didn't know what month.

Reaction Score
Originally a member of the class of 2022, Kaden Cooper told 247Sports on Sunday night that moving to the class of 2023 was the best decision he ever made. Not only did the Oklahoma native reclass, he moved last season to play at the Atlanta (Ga.) Skill Factory and after a strong season there and an impressive spring run on the Adidas 3SSB Circuit he’s now ranked No. 49 nationally and is among the most sought after wings in the class of 2023.

Cooper looked strong again on Sunday night. He is an elite athlete but is really learning how to use his athletic gifts to supplement his game rather than being too reliant on it. Sunday night he played a mix of highlight seeking camp ball with some good old fashioned fundamentally sound play. He’s getting better off the bounce, really puts zip on the ball when he passes and has all the tools to be an elite defender.

In an effort to get his recruitment moving, Cooper has locked in an official visit to Gonzaga for June 24th and said that he’s looking to set up dates with LSU and home state Oklahoma soon.

As for the secret to what’s allowed him to flourish, Cooper’s understanding of his own strengths and weaknesses is a key.

“The key thing for me is knowing that I have to play smart,” Cooper told 247Sports. “I’m not naturally the best scorer but I know how to score without the ball by running hard, cutting, playing physical, getting out in transition and playing great defense.”

Reaction Score
The last update was we were included in his list of visits, he just didn't know what month.
i thought he said IU or UConn...hope i'm wrong but not getting my hopes up

Reaction Score
i thought he said IU or UConn...hope i'm wrong but not getting my hopes up
It was worded very strangely, I thought the same thing before someone corrected me. It was IU or UConn for the last summer visit and then the other was the first of the fall visits. He's taking 10 officials though so should still listen to your 2nd sentence

Reaction Score
It was worded very strangely, I thought the same thing before someone corrected me. It was IU or UConn for the last summer visit and then the other was the first of the fall visits. He's taking 10 officials though so should still listen to your 2nd sentence
On3 update from today:

4-star SG Andrej Stojakovic​

Andrej Stojakovic has been a fast-riser this spring. The 4-star, son of former NBA All-Star Peja Stokakovic, is sure to take a big leap in On3’s upcoming rankings updates. He took his first official visit, to Stanford, earlier this month. He has a visit set for UCLA later this month. Stojakovic is looking to take a trip to Greece for a while, after Peach Jam, and will come back to take his east coast and midwest visits around August. Look for Kentucky, UConn, and Texas to be among the schools that get those later visits. However, in talking with sources around the situation, UCLA seems to be a pretty good spot heading into his visit season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom