OT: - Just to let you know | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Just to let you know

Reaction Score
Well I'm back in the hospital I have clots in my catheter! A day or 2.
Well I'm back in the hospital I have clots in my catheter! A day or 2.
Ok Rshermvikes----what is the name of that 20 year old Nurse you are after??
Damn--damn, my heart and emotions go out to you---as lightly as you write of it-it has to be very tough. Even with guys as tough as you this has to get OLD. The best to you --to me you are the best!!

Reaction Score
The fact that one day after, you're already able enough to post, is a great sign. Doctors are pretty good at keeping folks going these days.[/QUOTE

You are right of course---but for any real recovery you must have Rshermvickes mental toughness and positive out look. A persons mental state can do as much or more than DR's. Rsherm is one mentally tough dude.

Reaction Score
Just saw this update, RSHERM. Yup, as other folks have said, catheters in and of themselves, necessary though they are, can create some secondary problems on their own....speaking from personal experience. Don't rush the day or two....relax. Have said another prayer for your comfort and your prompt and full recovery. As always, stay well.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Hi BYers I'm going to be discharged from the hospital today and head home!
Hopefully this will start some better luck for me!
Yay! The first thing to do once you set settled at home is to sign up for WNBA League Pass. :)

Take care!

Reaction Score
Hi BYers I'm going to be discharged from the hospital today and head home!
Hopefully this will start some better luck for me!

FANTASTIC-----The best news in a week---thanks for sharing. The road ahead has fewer bumps--my prayer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom