OT: - Just to let you know | The Boneyard

OT: Just to let you know

Reaction Score
Hi BYers, just to let my buddies know yesterday I had my Bladder/Prostate operation at L&M Hospital here in New London!
And sometime in the future I have to have a cyst removed from my back.
Hopefully that's it after 2 1/2 years of sickness!
With my PC being down I haven't posted like I usually do I'm working on that after I go home today!
I hope you all are doing better than I am.

HGN

Reaction Score
Hi BYers, just to let my buddies know yesterday I had my Bladder/Prostate operation at L&M Hospital here in New London!
With my PC being down I haven't posted like I usually do I'm working on that after I go home today!
Get well soon RSHERMVIKES.......This was just a small setback. (I guess u say I can say that since it wasn't me . LOL.)
But we all wish you well.

Take care and follow doctors orders.........And follow this board.

Reaction Score
RSHERM - Yo. Another of the sorts of posts that bring me out of my off-season hibernation - but I would not call your news "OT" stuff - - you ARE UCONN Womens Basketball all the way. Keep us up to date, and I'll send along a prayer right now for you prompt and full recovery. Done. Stay well.

Reaction Score
The fact that one day after, you're already able enough to post, is a great sign. Doctors are pretty good at keeping folks going these days.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I certainly hope the hospital is offering you a 2 for 1 price on your multiple surgeries. ;)

Get well soon!!!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Good to hear!

So just a quick question, if the nurse hands your doctor the scalpel in your next surgery, does she get an a-cyst?

[Once again, I apologize to all on the board for this last post.]

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Rshermvikes: you kinda snuck this one in---.. After tremendous and terrible to think of heart surgery a month or so ago---you are in for this??? Wow--you are the toughest dude --a REAL BADASS!!
I sincerely hope and pray all is going the way you hoped it would. God bless and keep you healthy. Rsherm-we need you here--keeping me and the BY straight. Thank for the update--!!!

Reaction Score
Good to here!

So just a quick question, if the nurse hands your doctor the scalpel in your next surgery, does she get an a-cyst?

[Once again, I apologize to all on the board for this last post.]

But its even better to hear--or so I'm told!! Or if it is lower down on his back is it an-----A----cyst!

Reaction Score
Well I'm back in the hospital I have clots in my catheter! A day or 2.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Best to you, R.
The bladder is an amazing thing.
I had bladder cancer five years ago and they removed a golf-ball sized tumor.
So I know that post surgery catheter can be challenging.
One of the weirdest medical things I ever had to do was remove the catheter myself.
I'll remember you in my prayers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom