July non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

July non-UConn recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I watched her play over the past week in Louisville and Chicago. I'm mixed on how she did. She was listed as an all-star in Louisville, however I thought she had her challenges in Chicago. Maybe it's me, but I wasn't a fan of her decision to drive continuously instead of dishing to open team mates. Mind you, she wasn't the only one, but I've seen her make better decisions.

I don't know what happened with her defensively in some games either. I have to rewatch Chicago to be sure it wasn't just me frustrated with how she performed. The U17 Kia Nurse EYBL team's performance in Chicago as a whole was disappointing.

She'll definitely be a great pick up regardless where she goes, but there are some gaps I hadn't seen before over the years. Hopefully it's due to the 16 month lay off from competition and that it will get corrected for their next tourney.
Thanks for the write up. I think you are probably correct about the rust.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the write up. I think you are probably correct about the rust.
I hope so. It just seemed like selfish play in a lot of cases, but I really hope that wasn't the case.

I get kids want to show out especially after not being in any competition for over a year, but she's got 5 great schools to choose from. She's very fortunate to be in that position compared to others from Canada who are hoping to catch coaches attention this summer.

There could be players on her team who could use some focus and get offers. Her putting them in position to shine as a guard only enhances her image overall from my perspective

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
2026 wunderkind Jenica Lewis has received offers from Kentucky, Ohio State, and Marquette in the past week.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
2026 wunderkind Jenica Lewis has received offers from Kentucky, Ohio State, and Marquette in the past week.

Add Kansas, Ole Miss, and Michigan State to that list. Lewis is 13.

Reaction Score
offered Mimi Fusilier, a 2027.
200.gif

Reaction Score
Janiah Barker releasing top 5 tomorrow. Follows a lot of people connected to Georgia, SC, and Ole Miss.

Reaction Score
Janiah Barker releasing top 5 tomorrow. Follows a lot of people connected to Georgia, SC, and Ole Miss.
Just posted this on the UConn board, July recruiting thread. No definite info, but a fair number of people think Georgia has a real chance.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score

Pretty surprised UNC didn't make the cut. There was a lot of mutual interest between the two earlier, so much so that I actually thought she could up there at one point.

Reaction Score

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Pretty surprised UNC didn't make the cut. There was a lot of mutual interest between the two earlier, so much so that I actually thought she could up there at one point.

Obviously a smart young lady

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Getting ready for competition in the SEC ! Texas gets commitment from 2023 6'9 center out of the DFW area.

Reaction Score
Getting ready for competition in the SEC ! Texas gets commitment from 2023 6'9 center out of the DFW area.

A 2023 at 6'9"? Wow. If she has another growth spurt............man!!!!!

Reaction Score
Madison Booker would be major. This not so much

congrats on the pickup

it’s been a ghost town in BR lately so waiting to hear something
If Nikki can sign Madison Booker I think our future will look much brighter, however, I have heard, my brother in law, that she really is leaning Ole Miss. That will be a disaster!

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
This feels like a repeat of Teaira McCowan.

The biggest difference to me is that McGowan had Johnnie Harris. It was well documented that Harris was instrumental in her post development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom