2021 Recruiting: - Jordan Hawkins | Page 19 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Jordan Hawkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good lord man there’s been an avalanche of futurecast and crystal ball picks over the past week.

Just freaking chill for a sec. This kid’s a Husky by noon tomorrow.
Now that's what a prediction without any wiggle room looks like...

C

Chief00

The staff of whichever school he commits to absolutely knows...but let’s give the kid his moment of announcing his dream to the world. He’ll remember this when he’s cutting down nets in 2 years.

Very true. Chief always tries to respect that recruit’s “moment” to do it his way. I think those who read Chief frequently know what a dam break, nice weather in Storrs and a Confirm mean. By doing it that way, Chief gives the recruit his moment and the knowledgeable fans here can easily read the tea leaves. The beloved Casual Fans will then criticize Chief for being too vague, but that’s ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Sad existence you have if you are waiting on Chief for anything other than something to laugh at
I believe it's a sad existence when your purpose in a post is to denigrate two people. And I realize that by making this post, I am as guilty as you. The difference is I don't like it,

Come on people now Smile on your brother Everybody get together Try to love one another Right now

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Worth reposting this is what Hawkins looks like against good public competition, as a 15 year old lol.

Really liked those two left-handed layups. Used his body nicely as a shield too.

Reaction Score
My sources tell me that Chief is "All in" on Happy Hour today!! Confirmed !! Just remember Chief..It's a marathon not a sprint!Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul