2021 Recruiting: - Jordan Hawkins | Page 18 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Jordan Hawkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Good lord man there’s been an avalanche of futurecast and crystal ball picks over the past week.

Just freaking chill for a sec. This kid’s a Husky by noon tomorrow.
@Matrim55 how we looking on the non-hawkins good thing? Any updates?

Reaction Score
Good lord man there’s been an avalanche of futurecast and crystal ball picks over the past week.

Hope so if not by noon I’ll know you was full of it a lot of it lol

Reaction Score
One more to round out the day because why not
1651BCEB-58F8-4C6C-99B6-ECDF08928BD7.jpeg

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score

Uh....

1596759263005.jpeg

“Not bad for the mojo, not bad for mojo, not bad for mojo... we’re still doomed.”

Reaction Score
My two cents..Let him have the opportunity to make the announcement..In this day and age of COVID and social media noise.. The recruits still want to deliver their news.. On their time..Not ours..Then they can "own" it..And move on to the next phase of their careers..I think coaches understand this dynamic as well as well informed enthusiasts.. Looking forward to his announcement.. Hoping he sees what DH has goin' on in Storrs..

Reaction Score
My two cents..Let him have the opportunity to make the announcement..In this day and age of COVID and social media noise.. The recruits still want to deliver their news.. On their time..Not ours..Then they can "own" it..And move on to the next phase of their careers..I think coaches understand this dynamic as well as well informed enthusiasts.. Looking forward to his announcement.. Hoping he sees what DH has goin' on in Storrs..
100%. This kid is a stud! He certainly deserves his moment.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
So next it seems like we'll get Johnson, and I hope after that the staff goes all in on a big fish like Salis or Keels. With the foundation of the class in place, they'd have nothing to lose.
here is no bigger get than Hawkins
I have been saying this for months on end and it looks like my dreams and desires are hours/days from fruition
OOH LA LA

Reaction Score
Going full boneyard here with some paranoia about his video mentioning 9 AM C

Like the transition from black and white to color.
Now for some paranoia and boneyard-like over analysis.
He said he's announcing at 10 EST 9 CT. Used two different ways to denote the time zones.
Why is an Eastern time zone kid even mentioning Central time?
Is it a form of subliminally announcing in advance he's coming to CT so all the yarders can relax and get a good night's sleep?

Last edited:

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
If anyone can find more Gaithersburg or Team Durant tape let me know. All I can find is the 2 Gaithersburg game tapes on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom