2021 Recruiting: - Jordan Hawkins | Page 21 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Jordan Hawkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Gibbs was playing out of position as a point guard. Unfortunately that wasn't his strength. Daniel Hamilton was more of point man than him. Miller was our last good inside player who could score when needed. I think we will have more options inside this year for sure.
Gibbs was a good player, not terrible at PG, but we did get noticeably better as Adams got more acclimated to college and Hamilton was given even more of the point guard responsibilities on the offensive end.

C

Chief00

D Hamilton was a guy who didn’t like the classroom but when he mistakenly left early we also lost Brimah. Without D-Ham throwing the lob pass Brimah wasn’t the same player on either end. That got him going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
D Hamilton was a guy who didn’t like the classroom but when he mistakenly left early we also lost Brimah. Without D-Ham throwing the lob pass Brimah wasn’t the same player on either end. That got him going.

I wonder if Hamilton would have stayed if Hurley was the coach.

Do you think his thought process might have been more realistic if he had heard some of the life lessons being taught by the speakers Hurley brings? He sure wasn't ready for the NBA and not mature enough to realize it and accept it.

C

Chief00

I wonder if Hamilton would have stayed if Hurley was the coach.

Do you think his thought process might have been more realistic if he had heard some of the life lessons being taught by the speakers Hurley brings? He sure wasn't ready for the NBA and not mature enough to realize it and accept it.

No idea.

Reaction Score
Great skywalking pic...
EUydm9WWoAIxHMK.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads