Not open for further replies.

QuickDraw

NCSWIC
Reaction Score
It's a bit

Like a bit for a horse???
1596997880722.png

Reaction Score
I know everyone is making the ray comps, including the kid and his coach. I get that.

But I actually think his game reminds me more of Bradley Beal. His shot is a carbon copy of Beals.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I know everyone is making the ray comps, including the kid and his coach. I get that.

But I actually think his game reminds me more of Bradley Beal. His shot is a carbon copy of Beals.
Everyone used to comp beal to Ray too. They're both good comps.

Reaction Score
Let’s not get over confident here. Hurley is assembling some great 4 star talent which if coached properly should put us in position to win #5. With the BE wind at his back it seems like the players that wouldn’t give us the time of day are signing up. Getting back in the conference Was obviously the right move, unless you’re a football fan I guess.

Reaction Score
Let’s not get over confident here. Hurley is assembling some great 4 star talent which if coached properly should put us in position to win #5. With the BE wind at his back it seems like the players that wouldn’t give us the time of day are signing up. Getting back in the conference Was obviously the right move, unless you’re a football fan I guess.
It's better for football too.

Reaction Score
It's better for football too.

100%. We now control if we become BYU, Boise St or ........UMass. I am excited that we may just find a way to make our old regional rivals sick. Win basketball championships and become a nationally relevant independent football school that beats name programs and relishes its diverse schedule and national tv contract.

Laugh all you want, but we are a top ten basketball team and a 9 win football season away from a very interesting set of circumstances for this university. For once, let’s go for it.

Reaction Score
100%. We now control if we become BYU, Boise St or ........UMass. I am excited that we may just find a way to make our old regional rivals sick. Win basketball championships and become a nationally relevant independent football school that beats name programs and relishes its diverse schedule and national tv contract.

Laugh all you want, but we are a top ten basketball team and a 9 win football season away from a very interesting set of circumstances for this university. For once, let’s go for it.

I was solidly in the group that hated the decision to leave AAC and thought it was the end of football. Now I am seeing basketball reaping the benefits of the move and a glimmer of hope for improvement in football. Thinking that this may end up working out in the long run. It's an exciting time to be a UConn fan. Current pandemic aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom