2021 Recruiting: - Jordan Hawkins Commits to UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Jordan Hawkins Commits to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Being from Md & the fact that they were recruiting him, makes this win even more impressive to me. With all Turgeons shortcomings as a coach, he does a pretty good job protecting his back yard for guys he targets. Big win for hunter

Reaction Score
Welcome to UConn, Jordan.

Hurley and staff en fuego on the recruiting trail!

“Coach Hurley and Coach (Kenya) Hunter, I love those guys. The Big East is a great conference. They have good recruits coming in with someone like Rahsool Diggins and then they also already have Andre Jacksonup there.”

When asked how he thinks he will fit in with the roster, Hawkins said, “I think Rahsool and I, when we get there, we will be the best backcourt in the nation. I think we can do big things with him as a point guard and me as a scorer. When you add in their big guys and Andre, we are set up for the future.”

Reaction Score
1596809376778.gif

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Love that he chose Ray for his vid. Good player for him to model his game after.
He must be a fan of Rays.

His video is short but shows all his skills, acknowledges his personal journey, and points to the UConn player he wants to emulate.

If JC and JH were doing a presser together and all we had was audio the only way I could distinguish who was speaking would be by the one using four letter words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom