Joe Girard III | The Boneyard

Joe Girard III

Reaction Score
The kid is a junior and is already in the top 8 of all-time New York State scorers.

He’s a guard that can shoot the lights out of it, actually from Jimmer Fredette’s high school and has crushed all his old records.

I’ve seen him play a number of times and his stroke is effortless and range for days. Had 11 3’s in a game the other night and total 50 points - he’s got to be in the 40-45 ppg this year. The kids stroke is effortless.

With the obvious need for shooters does anyone know if we’ve even reached out? I know he’s been to BC, PSU and. few others.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Well if the Yankee manager was named Girard and not Girardi then you’d have a point.

Brilliant humor, brilliant.
I was assuming given the general academic ability of this board it was a typo

Reaction Score
Girard (a/k/a "JG3") is currently believed to be a Boston College lean but still is open hoping for additional offers from Nova, Syracuse and UConn.

He has a large extended family so the fact that UConn is within a 3 hour drive is a plus if UConn offers.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Why would anyone want to come to UConn to play basketball at this point?

Reaction Score
Lighten up Francis.

Do you break out the pull my finger trick at parties?

I’d like someone with some actual insight (paging tcf or 99) to comment instead of having to wade through your comment that offer no actual insights.

It’s not that difficult man - sit it out if you have nothing to add when it’s an actually question.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

I’d like someone with some actual insight (paging tcf or 99) to comment instead of having to wade through your comment that offer no actual insights.

It’s not that difficult man - sit it out if you have nothing to add when it’s an actually question.

Oh my god, someone made a pun!!!!!

Reaction Score

omg shut up lol

Reaction Score
Yeah but can he hit threes when guarded? He’s not going to get an open look in KOs offense.

Before getting an offer he’s got to first prove he can do hero ball from three.

Reaction Score
Kid is getting football offers as well. Apparently he's a very good QB. Would love a kid like this on the team. But if he watched our half court offense I don't think he would see us as a fit

Reaction Score
Yeah but can he hit threes when guarded? He’s not going to get an open look in KOs offense.

Before getting an offer he’s got to first prove he can do hero ball from three.

Eh. KO's offense can get open looks. Making shots has been a problem.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom