Jerry Rice's son enters transfer portal... | The Boneyard

Jerry Rice's son enters transfer portal...

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Wonder if he got the Jerry gene??

Reaction Score
WR is one position i feel we are strong at. I would prefer a few more OL from either Juco or the portal. The SHU kid and and JP Flores would be like water in the desert. The LB from MTSU also is a plug and play for us, JD Davis. Gonna be fun to see if they land any of these guys or others.

Reaction Score
Colorado going to the PAC-12 was almost as damaging to that program as us going to AAC. Colorado is such a great place to watch a game. Too bad the program is in shambles.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
“He enjoys reading (poetry) and sleeping in his free time.” As a 20 year old UConn undergrad I also did a lot of reading and sleeping but they weren’t exactly my top priorities, unlike now 4 decades later. Good for him. He sounds like a great kid with a bright future wherever he goes from there.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Would be cool to have the GOAT of Wide Receivers watching UConn football and maybe giving a few pointers to the wide outs.

Nice thought at least

Reaction Score
Would be another tremendous get if it happened. Fortune favors the brave.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
WR is one position i feel we are strong at. I would prefer a few more OL from either Juco or the portal. The SHU kid and and JP Flores would be like water in the desert. The LB from MTSU also is a plug and play for us, JD Davis. Gonna be fun to see if they land any of these guys or others.
Yep. If our quarterbacks are constantly running for their lives, they aren’t going to look good and their throws are less likely to be on target and thus will be more difficult to catch, making are receivers look bad. But if we have an offense of line that can protect the quarterback, open the holes for the running backs and make short yardage plays automatic, all of a sudden our ‘talent issue’ at the skill positions disappears.

Reaction Score
We need OL desperately, but we also need wideouts that create separation off the line. We lack both, which leads me to believe we will go with more mobile of qbs

Reaction Score
Yup, but a couple or three injuries and suddenly UConn isn't so strong at that position anymore.

Reaction Score
“He enjoys reading (poetry) and sleeping in his free time.” As a 20 year old UConn undergrad I also did a lot of reading and sleeping but they weren’t exactly my top priorities, unlike now 4 decades later. Good for him. He sounds like a great kid with a bright future wherever he goes from there.
Love the kid's honesty, and reading poetry always put me to sleep, so I see the connection.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom