2023 Recruiting: - Jaylin Stewart to visit in September | Page 11 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Jaylin Stewart to visit in September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yea wouldn't read into the On3 thing...yet. I posted elsewhere maybe this thread, maybe not that it is an AI based prediction tool looking at when and who visits are with and social media posts, follows, and other things. Here's the background on it, but is by no means X told Y told Z told On3 he's leaning one way other another or however 247 / Rivals get their CB picks.

The tool does take predictions from experts into account, but in this case it shows no experts have made a pick at this time.

Hopefully that changes soon and it is for the good guys.

Reaction Score
Yea wouldn't read into the On3 thing...yet. I posted elsewhere maybe this thread, maybe not that it is an AI based prediction tool looking at when and who visits are with and social media posts, follows, and other things. Here's the background on it, but is by no means X told Y told Z told On3 he's leaning one way other another or however 247 / Rivals get their CB picks.

The tool does take predictions from experts into account, but in this case it shows no experts have made a pick at this time.

Hopefully that changes soon and it is for the good guys.
I just think that there has to be something based off of how many times the fab5 talk has happened and to the degree it has come in

Reaction Score
yeah nevre read into On3... the machine predicted that Ricky Lee (football) was 94% to Louisville despite visiting UConn and BGSU. Committed to UConn

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
People do realize that On3 is not based on any sort of legit info, right?
Oh wait, is that a new requirement on The Boneyard? Because if we’re only going to post legit info, this place is going to become a ghost town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom