Javonte Brown-Ferguson on campus already | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Javonte Brown-Ferguson on campus already

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
That's probably because half the board called them frauds.
Then again, such a statement could be half right if, say, half of those who employ post-speak as though they are insiders are in fact no such thing, whether they are posers trying to be cool or some who wish to cause disruption, including possibilities beyond mere mischievous trolling. There was lots of setup in that thread, no matter what set it off.

The Cardwell episode exposed some issues that haven't been sorted out yet.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
all the students go to nightclubs in hartford

nightclubs? That’s a phrase I associate with Studio 54 and disco. Bars, pubs, that I understand.

So how are we looking here?

Reaction Score
nightclubs? That’s a phrase I associate with Studio 54 and disco. Bars, pubs, that I understand.

So how are we looking here?

You mean places that the Jayhawkers go to in KC (westport) when they decide to leave Lawrence.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
You mean places that the Jayhawkers go to in KC (westport) when they decide to leave Lawrence.

Never saw a nightclub in Westport. It’s literally at old Wild West saloon area. Lots of college sports bars.

Reaction Score
Never saw a nightclub in Westport. It’s literally at old Wild West saloon area. Lots of college sports bars.

Absolutely not true. Source I lived in KC for 5 years.

Now downtown has changed some since the downtown arena was build and they abandoned Kemper arena in the West Bottoms

The plaza hs no clubs, bars yes, no clubs really do speak of, Westport hs the tthree largest clubs in KC by a big margin. The only place i ever went to in Westport was Harrys bar & tables.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score

Now downtown has changed some since the downtown arena was build and they abandoned Kemper arena in the West Bottoms

The plaza hs no clubs, bars yes, no clubs really do speak of, Westport hs the tthree largest clubs in KC by a big margin. The only place i ever went to in Westport was Harrys bar & tables.

Maybe they have nightclubs now. Never saw them in the 90s. The KU bar was Kelly’s.

not sure what your point is anyway. There are two craft beer bars there and multiple pubs. The nightclubs aren’t what is bringing in people from KU. That would be for Missouri folks.

Reaction Score
Unless the coaching staff has been informed after Javonte's visit he is not interested in UConn it is unlikely anyone, including the coaching staff, will know until November (after the recruiting period ends) where we stand.

This visit is different than Andre's last visit to us in that Javonte is just beginning to explore his options.

He’s getting more comfortable with moving up his previously announced timeframe. He has three officials in and wants to be on campus for 20-21.

Last edited:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He’s getting more comfortable with moving up his timeframe. At one point it was the middle of his season. He has three officials in and wants to be on campus for 20-21.
Thanks. I trust your information as much as anyone in this forum.

At the very least the recruitment will not drag out very long. Hopefully the news will be good for Dan and UConn.

Reaction Score
Then again, such a statement could be half right if, say, half of those who employ post-speak as though they are insiders are in fact no such thing, whether they are posers trying to be cool or some who wish to cause disruption, including possibilities beyond mere mischievous trolling. There was lots of setup in that thread, no matter what set it off.

The Cardwell episode exposed some issues that haven't been sorted out yet.
This is a college basketball message board, not Dateline. "Exposing" people is not on my agenda when I check the site.

Reaction Score
Does he have any official visits left? A quick Google search didn't immediately answer the question. I didn't expect a commitment this weekend, but hopefully reports of his timeline being moved up are accurate. He'd be a great addition.

Reaction Score
Does he have any official visits left? A quick Google search didn't immediately answer the question. I didn't expect a commitment this weekend, but hopefully reports of his timeline being moved up are accurate. He'd be a great addition.

Thought I saw somewhere here that he had on OV to Marquette scheduled. Maybe for next weekend?

Reaction Score
Does he have any official visits left?

UConn is/was his 3rd OV. I dont think ive read anywhere he's going to visit Marquette but wouldnt be surprised. Hopefully he won't use his 5th on Zona or some other dirty school late to the party

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
The Weather on the ride to Bradley was perfect. We took the long way over the Barkhamstead Dam
I slept too late to see the frost.

Miss my hometown of Barkhamsted sometimes. Nature at its best!

Reaction Score
Miss my hometown of Barkhamsted sometimes. Nature at its best!

That is a great place. I wish it had a little town center with 1-2 breweries, a breakfast place, post office, and a good pizza joint. I love it there but it lacks a sense of community.

Reaction Score

His coach was quoted in a recent article saying Javonte Brown Ferguson will decide by the end of the early signing period.

Reaction Score

I thought they only had shindigs and hootinannys in Kansas?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom