Javonte Brown-Ferguson on campus already | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Javonte Brown-Ferguson on campus already

Reaction Score
Jamie McNeilly, who is a long-time Buzz Williams assistant, is the uncle of current A&M freshman Cashius McNeilly, who is out of the same prep school as Javonte (Thornlea). Kenya will be in with Dan. Assistants never get their names in the tweets, but they’re out there doing the work.
Wait this is the “family connection”?

The kid is going to re-class knowing that A&M has no scholarships and we are worried abo a friend’s uncle?

Reaction Score
Jamie McNeilly, who is a long-time Buzz Williams assistant, is the uncle of current A&M freshman Cashius McNeilly, who is out of the same prep school as Javonte (Thornlea). Kenya will be in with Dan. Assistants never get their names in the tweets, but they’re out there doing the work.
Before you die, there is something you should know about us, Lone Starr. I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate

So what does that make us?.

Absolutely nothing! Which is what you are about to become.

Reaction Score
Before you die, there is something you should know about us, Lone Starr. I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate

So what does that make us?.

Absolutely nothing! Which is what you are about to become.

Check please

Reaction Score
any idea on when Javonte is going to announce his decision? He said 'very soon' several days ago - the longer it is delayed the worse for the good guys I'm afraid. It sounded like he was locked up early in the week.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
any idea on when Javonte is going to announce his decision? He said 'very soon' several days ago - the longer it is delayed the worse for the good guys I'm afraid. It sounded like he was locked up early in the week.

Check again in 20 minutes.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Needless to say. We CAN NOT miss here.

Reaction Score
So he posted a pic of himself... on the wing of his plane mid flight?? I already thought he was great... but now he's showing us just how amazing he is!! ;)
the-twilight-zone-nightmare-at-20000-feet-bob-wilson-12.jpg

Reaction Score
QUOTE="2Infinity, post: 3307817, member: 242"]
So he posted a pic of himself... on the wing of his plane mid flight?? I already thought he was great... but now he's showing us just how amazing he is!! ;)
[/QUOTE]

That’s Hurleys level of commitment to recruiting!!!!!!’ Bad ass coach! He was also flying the plane.

Reaction Score
Very surprised no update on this. Obviously looked solid to a few but the delay would seem to be scary. Buzz made up ground?

Reaction Score
Very surprised no update on this. Obviously looked solid to a few but the delay would seem to be scary. Buzz made up ground?

Yea, really quiet after will be committing soon. Not sure what's going on here. 3 Schools 2 have signed a big.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom