January 2021 UConn recruiting thread | The Boneyard

January 2021 UConn recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

she's a nice player although I would think a backup at UConn........another slick transfer for Danny Brown and NJ powerhouse Saddle River Day from Albertus Magnus.............not to be confused with Paris Clarke from LI Lutheran who's also a heck of a player.............

Reaction Score
she's a nice player although I would think a backup at UConn........another slick transfer for Danny Brown and NJ powerhouse Saddle River Day from Albertus Magnus.............not to be confused with Paris Clarke from LI Lutheran who's also a heck of a player.............

She is very comfortable dribbling, passing, and shooting with her off (left) hand. Impressive for a high school player.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
1/2

Ayanna Patterson: 14 points

12/30

Ashlynn Shade: 13 points, 11 rebounds, 7 assists, 4 steals

Last edited:

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
Paris played in the Gatorade Slam 16 All Star game on October 31st. Kiki Rice, Del Rosario, Citron were among those that played.

Paris seems to be point-guard sized with a two guard shooter's mentality. I would take Rice and Jackson over her in a minute. Paris is a D I player just not UConn in my opinion.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Paris played in the Gatorade Slam 16 All Star game on October 31st. Kiki Rice, Del Rosario, Citron were among those that played.

Paris seems to be point-guard sized with a two guard shooter's mentality. I would take Rice and Jackson over her in a minute. Paris is a D I player just not UConn in my opinion.
I agree. this Paris thing has my head spinning. Paris Clark same size & same position as Paulina Paris also play in that Gatorade Slam. Clark was the better PG prospect IMO but so far no reported linkage or interest to UCONN.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Miss Jackson come on down!
OK Jackson fanatics ignore the Baylor lanyard she not going there and keep in mind that when the BY was first introduced to Miss Jackson there was this quote from the reporter: If she could pick any school it would be UCONN. On the occasion when she is nominated for the Naismith award the first two examples she can think of are Stewie and Maya. I like UCONN's chances with miss Jackson and this could be EPIC with Paige, Azzi and Miss Jackson in consecutive classes.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I am all aboard the Tomlinson train:

She's pretty good for a freshman! She seems a little like a combo of Crystal Dangerfield (height and moves) and Odyssey Sims (strong build and lefty). Plus, she's got the DiDi Richards hairstyle going.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Miss Jackson come on down!
OK Jackson fanatics ignore the Baylor lanyard she not going there and keep in mind that when the BY was first introduced to Miss Jackson there was this quote from the reporter: If she could pick any school it would be UCONN. On the occasion when she is nominated for the Naismith award the first two examples she can think of are Stewie and Maya. I like UCONN's chances with miss Jackson and this could be EPIC with Paige, Azzi and Miss Jackson in consecutive classes.

To underscore the point about the Baylor lanyard, the Bears did NOT make Ashlon's final 5, but the Huskies did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom