Its a new season... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Its a new season...

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I never thought I'd see the day when I need to just step away from the Men's basketball board and come to the football board for some rational, optimistic, hopeful Husky fan interaction. But yes, I am optimistic about this team (and will be about BB next year) and it's exciting to see how enthusiastic the staff is as well.

After Bob's...."this program sucks, but I can fix it", we now see quiet confidence and a staff that isn't making excused and expects to win football games.

Reaction Score
wonder how long they searched for a pic of one of our O-Linemen pancaking someone before settling on Fatukasi instead.
Considering it's not the UConn Football account, probably not long.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I think Fatukasi will be the next player we have to skyrocket up draft boards and make a splash. He's unbelievably talented

Yep and he's another PP guy...also with a bro who passed on the opportunity to be coached by Diaco. If Summers can rebound, he also might get an NFL look...and he too is also from the PP era.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Yep and he's another PP guy...also with a bro who passed on the opportunity to be coached by Diaco. If Summers can rebound, he also might get an NFL look...and he too is also from the PP era.

Yeah, Summers had a lot of hype and then didn't live up to expectation last year. We'll see. In any case, you do make a point (I think you're trying to make this point) that PP did have an eye for talent. Just depleted OL and was a terrible coach. Unfortunately, Diaco was infinitely worse.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom